Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasmine

I NEED JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our relationship has grown stale like a piece of old bread. I miss it when it was better. I haven't dreamed about him in what seems to be an eternity! I need my best friend around. I am in desperate need of Jesus! SOMEBODY HELP MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! crying

Jesus, please come near your girl... please let her hear you and see you and smell your presence... please teach Jasmine your ways, teach her how to draw close again.

Bless you Jasmine... take time out... time to listen and read his word, time to pray... he promises that if we draw near to him, he will draw near to us.

praying

There R seasons when u feel him and for the seasons you don't, faith arises. Its not that it is stale, perhaps its a different season.

Jasmine, I'm reading a book that describe it as Jesus is in the room with you, He only turned off the light. It's like a lesson to build your faith to not go by feelings but to know that God will still hear you and answer your prayers. Something like that.
That has helped me a lot!

It has gone stale because I've neglected it. I'm basically in the same season (absolutely no part of me or my surroundings have changed). It was gradual and the relationship was already losing its zing. Not only did I neglect the relationship but I've done and thought things I said i wouldn't.

He still loves you Jasmine... will you forgive yourself and turn into his arms and do what it takes to find him?

Think of the prodigal son... the Father ran to embrace him... Jesus told that story. He told that story to people who where scolding him for eating with sinners and outcasts... He told that story to show that the Father WANTS SINNERS TO RETURN TO HIM!!!! He is watching and waiting for you to want him, and for you to return to him... All day long he holds out his hands Jasmine, you can have your relationship with him back.... you can move on to even greater heights and intimacy with him...

He adores you!

Turn to him, cry out to him, pray, and don't stop till you sense his presence and feel his peace.

Much love to you Jasmine xxxx

Diane