Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Woofy's Little shop (3 Rapunzel Towel Holder For Sale)

Recommended Posts

 shop_b10.jpg

Selling:

I will update the list of items every Sunday.

 woofy_11.jpg

3 Rapunzel Towel Holders

I also exchange some currencies:
1x999-3x333 (and vice versa)

When isn't avaible will be striked.

I have other MB items, but will not post them. So if you are looking for a particular item that is currently in MB, Post the name and I will see if I have it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i'd like a 2009 holiday gift (the big snowglobe)
i have:
6000 rc coins
6000 cs coins
5 instant fertalizers
what would you like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tweet40 wrote:
i'd like a 2009 holiday gift (the big snowglobe)
i have:
6000 rc coins
6000 cs coins
5 instant fertalizers
what would you like?

2 Green Bushes ( RC)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

okay, but where do i buy that?
lmao
i'm stupid for this, i don't play it much Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Payment Recieved. ( You sent me 4 not 2)
Gift Sent.
Rep Added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

who cares, keep them, i don't even play it congratulations
thank you for the trade Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You can buy these items with Mystery Boxes and Eggs. This is 50, 100, 200 coins cheaper then buying in shops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I thought to add Items from Fairytale and Toy Mystery eggs. Does anyone want to buy one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tromo3 wrote:
Selling anteater Doll for one RMB.


can i have it hun? Smile
i'll send you one RMB when you aproove Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

payment sent, items recived, thank you for the trade! adding rep Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how much for the winter view window? i'm not really good at pricing Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
saifo997 wrote:
Bat Wing Potion ., how much?


1x3333 please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tromo3 wrote:
saifo997 wrote:
Bat Wing Potion ., how much?


1x3333 please.


Okay ill check my inv for 3333 :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nymph wrote:
Do have more bat potion? I want to buy it too Smile


Sorry I had only one. Ashamed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tromo3 wrote:
Nymph wrote:
Do have more bat potion? I want to buy it too Smile


Sorry I had only one. Ashamed


Ow, it's okay Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
saifo997 wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:
saifo997 wrote:
Bat Wing Potion ., how much?


1x3333 please.


Okay ill check my inv for 3333 :p


Hey i dont have 3333's ill pay u in 6666? ty ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You can. But is it okay If I send you 3x999s and a 333s cause I don't have any 3333s?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tromo3 wrote:
You can. But is it okay If I send you 3x999s and a 333s cause I don't have any 3333s?



i dont need you to send me back some stuff accept it as a gift from me Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
saifo997 wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:
Thank you!!!!


Your welcome , Game isnt opening -.-


Payment Sent Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tromo3 wrote:
received. Sent. Added. Thank you for the trade.


Thank you Smile +rep for you Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi tromo.... is this the tub that u have in woofy's shop?

 ps_ele10.gif

If so, what is the asking price, sweets?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@ Pedja I don't have any anymore.

@ Kivie yes. Is 2x3333 too much?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tromo3 wrote:
widuri wrote:
hmm.. could it be 4*999?

OK. Will send.


great, i'll send the payment after login PS.

payment senta nd item received.
thanks, Luka. added rep for the trade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kiviern04 wrote:
Hi tromo.... is this the tub that u have in woofy's shop?

 ps_ele10.gif

If so, what is the asking price, sweets?


Tromo3 wrote:
@ Pedja I don't have any anymore.

@ Kivie yes. Is 2x3333 too much?



that sounds good, luka...i'll send payment over now, ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kiviern04 wrote:
kiviern04 wrote:
Hi tromo.... is this the tub that u have in woofy's shop?

 ps_ele10.gif

If so, what is the asking price, sweets?


Tromo3 wrote:
@ Pedja I don't have any anymore.

@ Kivie yes. Is 2x3333 too much?



that sounds good, luka...i'll send payment over now, ok


Tromo3 wrote:
All sent received and rep added.



recieved tub.... thanks tromo + rep for a perfect trade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.