Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Destine

Please agree with me

Hi all,

I know some of you know what I have been going through, I just need some help, I have been saying scriptures and saying I am free by the blood of Jesus, but it's coming out in my body (the pain that I have towards the situation) where my ears hurt as if someone has punched me, and my neck is having some severe muscle spasms. I just need someone to pray with me, because this isn't right for me to feel this way!

Father is the name of Jesus....

give Destine the peace that only you can give her according to your Word in Philippians 4:7 that says"

"And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Satan you are a liar and you have no authority in Destine's life. Be gone right now in Jesus Name! I plead the blood of Jesus over her life and may the hand of God be upon you!

Father speak into Destine's heart so that she'll know how much you love her and that according to your word in Hebrews 13:5 that says you will never leave her or forsake her.

She needs you Lord.....I ask you in the name of Jesus to be a very present help to Destine right now.

I ask you in Jesus name...AMEN

Destine, I'm always available. Just PM me.