Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cloud

i need to marry a foreign person

i've talked about this before and again i'm feeling the need to restate it, this is important

when the time comes, i request that my spouse be Jewish, Asian, European, or a combination

here's why

i want a strong relationship with god just as i imagine it

i don't see that being possible if my spouse was a typical "american girl"...you know...with all the interest in "pop music", clothes, and other stuff

You cannot limit God. I too am single and attempt to tell God who I needed in my life. Know that He already knows and now my prayer is prepare me for the husband that you have already chosen for me and him for me. I let God do the rest. Peace and Blessings.

blessings

it's that i'm trying to limit god, i'm just making a request that i feel is best for me BASED ON what's going on in my Spiritual Life

i could REALLY use a strong christian girlfriend in my life now

someone who could motivate me in all the right areas

Hi there Cloud Connected

Sometimes you have to wait for the right season in your life. I was dating two different girls a couple of years ago, and after I ended the last relationship I concluded I was better off single than to be with that particular girl. When I was set free from that relationship I felt a lot of freedom and I learnt to enjoy being single, although sometimes being single has its setbacks, especially if your a male in your younger years with hormones racing, but just learn to love yourself and love God and focus on your relationship with him. When God starts to move you toward your spouse, he will prepare you financially and spiritually to connect with her.

God bless and I pray you get connected with Gods best choice for you. In the meantime you can begin to prepare yourself to meet your future wife, by staying fit and healthy and eating right and excercising, asking God to help you prepare financially and by going into the word to help you understand what a Godly relationship means.

good post John

how did you know to mention EATING RIGHT in regards to this?

i've been dealing with that exact issue

Just felt led by the Holy Ghost to post on those issues. I believe would should prepare ourselves in body, mind and spirit for our future spouse. We should be in a healthy condition

could someone with wisdom judge me fairly here?

what if i wanted to wait until i met my future spouse or at least made some REAL friends before i got a job?

i'm really struggling right now with this issue.

i could and will get a job but why get a job when i'm so lonely and not even comfortable being around people?

Cloud Connected wrote:
could someone with wisdom judge me fairly here?

You don't want to be judged fairly, you want to be told what you want to hear!

what if i wanted to wait until i met my future spouse or at least made some REAL friends before i got a job?

So let me get this straight. You want to avoid being a RESPONSIBLE individual by getting a job until you meet your wife? How does that even make sense? Do you not realize that one of the things that attracts people to each other is what they are DOING with their lives? How does being UNEMPLOYED make you attractive to ANYONE? You MUST learn how to interact with people and go FORWARD with your life.

i'm really struggling right now with this issue.

Here is WISDOM! GET A JOB!!!!!!

i could and will get a job but why get a job when i'm so lonely and not even comfortable being around people?

GROW UP young man. Get out of your comfort zone and DO WHAT YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD DO! I've followed your posts. It sounds like you have a very patient, loving dad. Mine would have thrown me out of the house a long time ago. You are blessed.

Now have confidence. If you are a born again CHILD of GOD, there is no fear. Know that GOD LOVES YOU. Take strength from that and don't BE AFRAID to make the effort. Prayer IS NOT A LABOR SAVING DEVICE. You must be WILLING TO WORK!

I will pray for you just as I know your family is. Now GO, work hard and BE AN ENCOURAGEMENT to others!

Do you not realize that one of the things that attracts people to each other is what they are DOING with their lives? How does being UNEMPLOYED make you attractive to ANYONE?

a Christian with a good heart isn't going to be superficial, but i digress...

Here is WISDOM! GET A JOB!!!!!!

oh still i am trying, make no mistake.

i HAVEN'T been able to find one.

the longer i don't have a job...the longer this goes on...it doesn't make sense.

Now have confidence. If you are a born again CHILD of GOD, there is no fear. Know that GOD LOVES YOU. Take strength from that and don't BE AFRAID to make the effort. Prayer IS NOT A LABOR SAVING DEVICE. You must be WILLING TO WORK!

read my above statements.

oh still i am trying, make no mistake.

i HAVEN'T been able to find one.

the longer i don't have a job...the longer this goes on...it doesn't make sense.

What doesn't make sense? The fact you don't have a job after a few days or weeks of effort? This is simply life. You need to understand that and PERSEVERE! Press on, be determined, don't let anything stand in your way. IT WILL HAPPEN as long as you continue to put forth the effort. We live in a GREAT country. One that God once smiled on. And he still provides for those he loves. He gives us the ability but it us to us to walk through the doors he opens for us. Keep your eyes and heart open and be willing when those opportunities come. It may not be exactly what you are looking for but it doesn't mean that it is something we can not learn and grow from.

The apostle Paul is one of the most intimidating figures in the Bible. He faced many struggles after God confronted him on the road to Damascus. Yet he persevered. There was no lack of committment. He was a man of action. His was a total and complete faith.

Perhaps you can't be like the apostle Paul, few can. But take inspiration from him and our Lord and what they went through. Don't be afraid to go out into the world and influence it for him. Trust that God will guide you as YOU continue to WORK.

God loves honest effort and an honest heart. Put forth the effort and be honest with yourself every day and HE WILL BLESS you.

I will pray for you this night and ask for God's guiding hand to show you the way. Go and BE BLESSED!