Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

There is something thats really bugging me...can anyone help

Just a question thats bugging me right now....
I have just been on Playfish fourum to read exactally what i would win if i came 1-20th in the competition...It says...and i quote...

'Now here's the best bit: this time we're looking for 20 decoration masters! Yup, that's right! 20 winners who'll all get amazing prizes! What prizes? Well how does this sound: a Playfish 2010 calendar, a goody bag of Playfish and EA merchandising, plus the following prizes: 1st place wins "Apple I-Pod Touch 8GB", 2nd place 500 PFC, 3rd place 250 PFC, from 4th to 10th place 100 PFC and from 11th to 20th place 50 PFC. We'll be taking entries until December 23rd at midnight GMT and winners will be announced on Friday 8th January. Just make sure you agree with the Terms & Conditions prior to entering!'

Now...here is the question... Does this mean...that even if i come 20th...I get 'a Playfish 2010 calendar, a goody bag of Playfish and EA merchandising'??? Im not sure what its trying to say.

I cant go and ask on the Playfish fourum as i have been banned from there as i decided to tell them some home truthes about their fourum =).

If anyone knows the answer to this or could ask this on the Playfish fourum for me then id be more then greatful =).

To all the people who supported me and voted for my entry... Thank you so much.

I wish you a very very merry Christmas and a happy new year. Hope you get some really nice Christmas presents =)

From Sarah and Twinkle

:pinkjello:

i'll go ask on the pf forum for you, but i think like this
all 20 winners get a Playfish 2010 calendarand a goody bag of Playfish and EA merchandising, but if you come in
1st - you get that +an ipod touch
2nd - that + 500 cc
3rd - that + 250 cc
4th-10th - that + 100 cc
11th-20 - that + 50 cc

do you understand?
so, everyone gets those playfish goodies&stuff, + a certain amount of cash coins (or an ipod touch if you're 1st) Smile

tweet40 wrote:
i'll go ask on the pf forum for you, but i think like this
all 20 winners get a Playfish 2010 calendarand a goody bag of Playfish and EA merchandising, but if you come in
1st - you get that +an ipod touch
2nd - that + 500 cc
3rd - that + 250 cc
4th-10th - that + 100 cc
11th-20 - that + 50 cc

do you understand?
so, everyone gets those playfish goodies&stuff, + a certain amount of cash coins (or an ipod touch if you're 1st) Smile

That's how I understand it too Smile

Yeh my boyfriend just read it and said thats how it sounds to him. Im only asking because its been really bugging me...And also..If i come anywhere inbetween 1-20 winner then i guess they are going to be asking me for my address to post the calender etc??

I dont want to be giving my home address to a random person =/.

you won't be giving it to a random person, you'll probably email it to playfish Smile
don't worry, you'll be safe Smile

tweet40 wrote:
you won't be giving it to a random person, you'll probably email it to playfish Smile
don't worry, you'll be safe Smile

Thanks ok then... hehe =0...Fingers crossed i come somewhere in between 1-20 then lol

good luck!!! Smile
i took a look at all of your enteries, and they are all great (and playfish likes the one with the snow globe) Smile
i hope you win!!!! :leppy:

to be honest that how I also understand it too, that all winners from the 1st to the 20th will the 2010 calendar plus more specificly depending on the your place you will receive extra the amount of PFC that it applies to each winner. *cross fingers* possitive energy!!! good luck! congratulations ^_^

Fashionista wrote:
to be honest that how I also understand it too, that all winners from the 1st to the 20th will the 2010 calendar plus more specificly depending on the your place you will receive extra the amount of PFC that it applies to each winner. *cross fingers* possitive energy!!! good luck! congratulations ^_^

Aww thanks =D

Iv never actually won anything so this will be the 1st if i do =)