Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jjp708

Bless somebody!

I know a lot of us come to this forum looking for dream interpretations or prayer or maybe just good old Christian fellowship. Whatever the reason we come to this forum, I ask that before you leave that you encourage someone in the forum.

Let's just not keep ourselves in mind when we come here. Let's not just be focused on getting our needs met here. Let's remember that others are here seeking a Word or maybe encouragement.

I'm not a moderator so I don't even know if I can request this. I just feel it in my spirit to say, while we're seeking our needs met...I encourage you to bless somebody else because we never know what others are going through and one Word could potentially save sombody's life. :glory:

May God continue to bless us all :kissyface: :kissyface:

jjp708 wrote:
I know a lot of us come to this forum looking for dream interpretations or prayer or maybe just good old Christian fellowship. Whatever the reason we come to this forum, I ask that before you leave that you encourage someone in the forum.

Let's just not keep ourselves in mind when we come here. Let's not just be focused on getting our needs met here. Let's remember that others are here seeking a Word or maybe encouragement.

I'm not a moderator so I don't even know if I can request this. I just feel it in my spirit to say, while we're seeking our needs met...I encourage you to bless somebody else because we never know what others are going through and one Word could potentially save sombody's life. :glory:

May God continue to bless us all :kissyface: :kissyface:
This is beautiful, and I could not agree more with you! Bless You

That's what it's all about!! Sorry I'm just now seeing this, but you are SOOOOOO right! It's really the ONLY reason why I come here...TO GIVE!!!

Thanks guys! I wrote this after having communications with someone on here that was in dire need of ministering and I almost missed it while I was looking for my "answers". So I wasn't judging anyone, I was speaking to myself as well... lol!

I love this site and consider you all my family wink big hug 2

You are a blessing jjp708! Its so easy for all of us to do this...seeking our own answers. Its so important to have this perspective, to be willing to see how we can each give here on this site, to the body of believers at our local church, and to those we come into contact with throughout the day in the world too! I so agree....