Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christa

Like most Christians, I'm under serious warfare this year.

There's something about this year....it's like hot and cold. Either really good things are happening, or really bad things are happening. I got accepted in a university by such a miracle that it's hard to believe, but in the same week, I'd had the hardest custody issues I've ever had regarding my daughter. I don't know why God allows what he does, but honestly, my stomach is in knots over all of the stress I've been dealing with. This stomach pain started when I began having custody issues (in order to keep my daughter safe with me, and not watch her deteriorate in the care of her felon, drug addict father) two years ago.

Please remember me in your prayers as I'm trying to raise a precious 3 year old on my own, and also protect her from him. Maybe you can agree with me that God will send her father to Alaska. I need to move on with my life, and I can't even bear the thought of dealing with this crap with her father; while taking 4 college classes plus raising a child in the way she needs to be raised (loving Jesus, honoring people, and having an excellent spirit).

Thank you for your kindness. God bless.

Hi Christa!

Glad to see you! huggins

Yes, I'll pray that God's divine will be done in your life and that He will strengthen you and gird you up as you move through this season. That His angels form a hedge of protection around you and your daughter so that no evil can befall you. That He would contend with those who contend with you. That He gives you the peace that transcends all understanding. And that He be glorified in all that you do. Amen.

Thank you both so much! The prayers of the righteous availeth much. I believe in the power of prayer. Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. Have a nice Labor Day.

Christa,

I am happy to stand in agreement with you. Know that you are being prayed for. Keep us up to date so we can praise God for his wonderful works. God bless and take care.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Thank you Connie. I promise I will let you guys know the praise report.
:glory:

I am also happy to be in agreement with all of you in prayer! Christa~I can relate in similar ways with some of what you are going through! My heartfelt prayers are going out to you!!! praying huggins

Thank you, Daisy. My daughter's father was hanging around our house today, but wasn't within the 100 yards of being in violation of the restraining order....so, he didn't get picked up from the police. I have a praise report, though: God keeps making him visible to me. It's amazing how I've caught him near our house twice in less than a month. The police haven't caught him yet, but God is letting me know that He has an eye on him and is giving me a glipse of what's going on. It's like God is keeping me in the loop so that I won't let my guard down. This is one of those "Paul" moments, where a thorn is strategically placed in my side, yet God's grace is sufficient for me! So, I should be happy during this time and not let it affect my joy, because God allowed this thorn in my side for my better good down the road! Because in my weakness, his power is made perfect!Whew! I'm like David encouraging myself right now! God is good, and I know He loves me more than I can even comprehend. I'm so glad I'm His child and that Jesus died for me so that I could be adopted into His awesome Kingdom! Woo-hoo!

Go on David, encourage yourself and get your praise on! wink

God is so faithful to warn you...rest in that confidence of knowing that He is your refuge and Protector! Bless You

Christa wrote:
Thank you, Daisy. My daughter's father was hanging around our house today, but wasn't within the 100 yards of being in violation of the restraining order....so, he didn't get picked up from the police. I have a praise report, though: God keeps making him visible to me. It's amazing how I've caught him near our house twice in less than a month. The police haven't caught him yet, but God is letting me know that He has an eye on him and is giving me a glipse of what's going on. It's like God is keeping me in the loop so that I won't let my guard down. This is one of those "Paul" moments, where a thorn is strategically placed in my side, yet God's grace is sufficient for me! So, I should be happy during this time and not let it affect my joy, because God allowed this thorn in my side for my better good down the road! Because in my weakness, his power is made perfect!Whew! I'm like David encouraging myself right now! God is good, and I know He loves me more than I can even comprehend. I'm so glad I'm His child and that Jesus died for me so that I could be adopted into His awesome Kingdom! Woo-hoo!

What an awesome attitude you have Christa! I am just believing for God to continue to show up for you in such an awesome way with your ex and your daughter! I think of this scripture... Isaiah 52:12....For the LORD will go before you, And the God of Israel will be your rear guard. I love that God has your back, and your front! All bases are covered! happy dance