Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hind'sfeet

Feeling emotionally horrible since Friday

My grandfather died last friday. I didn't know him well and have only met him a few times in my life. I started talking to him a few years ago but haven't spoken to him in a year. Not because I'm mad at him or he did something to me, just that he was a grouch and made me nervous that I would call at the wrong time.
Anyway, on friday my realtor was supposed to show my house for the 1st time to a potential buyer. I was excited and that morning I was relaxing and thinking and remembered a vague dream where someone had died and I was crying. It was so vague that I couldn't remember the dream or if I even really had it. My realtor called me after I had been thinking and told me that the showing was cancelled. It didn't make me lose faith but I got this weird feeling of having faith but a sudden sadness and depression.
I felt bad all the rest of the day and then I get home and get on my fb. I saw a post in my news feed immediately by my great uncle saying that his brother died that morning. I became angry that I found out that way and dissed. I posted that I had found out my grandfather had died, on facebook and that no one bothered to let me know. I had a voice message on my phone that I hadn't bothered to give a thought about until Friday night. It was my dad, letting me know that grandpa had died. He had left the message that morning. I did call my dad and I did cry. He told me the time of his death and it was the same time that my realtor told me that the house showing wasn't going to happen. My grandpa told me that he was saved and my uncle told me this as well. I just don't know if I believe it.
I just feel so heavy in my chest. I can't place my emotions I don't know what I'm sad about. I know that I feel like dreams were lost with his death, regret that I haven't called him in a year, dreams that he would meet his great grandson and take him fishing like he wanted. Sad and disappointed that my house didn't get a showing. I know God is always doing things at the last minute.
I feel like I'm being heavily attacked so that I would lose faith that God is taking care of my house and it's buyer. tornado i dunno :beammeup:

I am so sorry for your loss hindsfeet! I will be praying 4 u and your family. i\\'m sorry

I will also be in agreement for you about your house!!! Thank you Lord for calling and drawing the new owner of this house to come and look at this house, fall in LOVE with it, and BUY it for a blessing of a price for Hindsfeet and her family! Thank you that she is highly favored by you and man...in Jesus name!

Yes, you are under attack. God is NOT the author of confusion so you just need to go to the Lord and pour out every emotion that you are feeling, on to him so He can help you feel better.

I'm sorry for your loss...you just need to let go of all the questions and "what if's" that your mind is thinking right now. Take your grandfather and uncle's word for it that he was saved. To try to figure out if he was or not is the enemy trying to bring about the spirit of insanity. Just trust that he is and move on because at this point, there is nothing that can be done.

You are in the palm of God's hand and He cares for you Hindsfeet...let Him love on you during this time...Your house will sell, but God has to bring the right buyer. You don't know who is out there praying for a house just like yours...it's all in the timing of God.

Blessings to you

Thank you Daisy, Cholette, and Wings, and that was a wonderful prayer and I agree, in Yahshua's AMEN!!!

I don't feel that heaviness in my chest anymore. It left a while ago. I even got a pm from my realtor asking for some paper work and that he is talking to some people for me for a HAP program that we qualified for.
I will take their word for it and just look forward to seeing him again!
I totally know what you are talking about, the spirit of insanity. I actually had that word come up in my thoughts and I had the thought that I was being attacked by it. So, please pray for me in that area.
Thank you all for your wonderful support, blessing and prayer huggins :hallelujah: