Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

LoL look at this (very funny,and annoying)

Guest Guest

The price is my point!

Guest Guest

Yes,and the log too,it was like 55 coins!!! Now it costs 250 coins lol!!!

This was a life....not now.......Today i need to pay 100 for new cupcake....it's very very very Expensive.........I spend about 10 000 on food every week.......Food is very Expensive Now like Cake it cost 500 people who selling items need a lot of many to buy all new stuff.....seems that playfish will add so expansive stuff that we will need to buying coins to get them soon..........=((

I think they are doing it so you acutally NEED to buy coins/cash with your REAL money. I know they have to make money themselves to run the game but they are already running into a ruddy massive plus now...I bet they have made thousands....no millions on this game already and they are trying to make more.Is really annoying because i don't see them rewarding us for actually giving them money....they could gift us more then once a year for a start!!

I got kicked from the play fish forum for having my say which was really perthetic...Im glad i can out my point across without having a full blown debate with everyone on here lol.

:pinkjello:

go pink! lmao

i hate it
i'll have to ask my dad for a net-card so i can buy coins to afford things!
that's the problem
many players don't even have a credit card! Mad

if that was the only item.................................. it's becoming ridiculous... but yet we don't have more ways to get coins! oops! i forgot! cooking!!!!!!!! i have atleast 4 burned dishes from no more that 6-8 i have cooked in total! 2 soups and 2 hamburgers! i just can't be on time home to get them out... give us something fun!!! and something that we don't need to wait to do it..................

yesterday i recycled 21 burned dish...
maybe i should make a 99 collection? Laughing

i love cooking but i hate whan i pay 200-300 coins and wait 2 days and then i forget to collect them .........Sad(( this is the same reason why i don't love vegetables.....i buy them and plant and when i want to harvest then they become junk......Sad(( i don't play games when i need to wait to make something.......Sad((