Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yanes_binky4820

HI everyone

HI everyone I'm a new comer in this site, and I am still confused on how things work here, but soon enough I know ill get used to the environment. Hope someone will assist me with learning few things here..Im a member of other trading sites for quite sometime now and I know the drill..lol, I guess I have to make new friends in this site. cheers!

Hello and Welcome to PSFC congratulations I really hope you love it here! There are so many fun competitions and giveaways, wonderful people to chat with, and and a really awesome trading part as well. It is really quick to get the minimum 20 posts to enter the comps and giveaways Smile So jump in a chat or play some fun little games with some other members Smile. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask or let us know! Hopefully we can help. It won't take long to get the hang of things around here.

Thank you very much, im looking forward in having good trade here, because i have lots of new items as well as rare ones... hope i wont get scammed hahaha, but I always play safe, often times i use mediators or referees as you call them here.

hii......welcome.....i was the activ member of playfish forum but this forum is soo better and people are very nice and helpfull and this forum is great becous there we trying to help each other and we talk about everything and this is much better place than another forums belive me...........if you have some questions we are hire....have a lot of fun........:DDDDD

welcome!!! congratulations you will love it here! there are so many helpfulll and generous and kind people that will make you feel welcome and there are many activities that you will love to participate ! I registered on friday and I am so excited still! I hope you will like it as much as I do!

hiho!! hello there my fellow kabayan!! welcome here in PSFC!! everything is well said by mylady, so any questions feel free to shout .... :girl_cray2: :good:

WELCOME!!

oh! don't forget to check the whole site first! it's amazing what you will find! congratulations

welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Hi! Welcome to PSFC! So glad you've joined us, looks like you've been given a pretty good rundown but seriously, this place is awesome and I hope you love it here. I look forward to seeing your around the forum and getting to know you! Smile

yanes_binky4820 wrote:
HI everyone I'm a new comer in this site, and I am still confused on how things work here, but soon enough I know ill get used to the environment. Hope someone will assist me with learning few things here..Im a member of other trading sites for quite sometime now and I know the drill..lol, I guess I have to make new friends in this site. cheers!

I'm new & confused too Smile Trying to increase my post so I can join some of the contests here. They are look like fun. I'll see you around.