Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Just an idea. Dont really need to be put forward =)

I hope that no admin/mod minds me posting this. If so then feel free to take this thread down. I dont wish to make anyone angry at me.

Ok so today...as you all know from my other thread...Iv been gift bombed lol.

Anyways....

I have an idea..people are saying that they have never been gift bombed...SO!

i think we should make a group that people can sign up to....people who want to actually be gift bombed.

Then one by one...People can gift bomb them.... but in some order because you wouldnt want someone getting all the gifts and someone else getting nothing.

I dont know how many other people will think this is a good idea but another advantage of it will be to gift bomb someone else with the items you dont really want or you can spare.

Who thinks its a good idea??

Please vote on my poll and possibly put forward a comment on what you think.Thanks

:pinkjello:

I really like the idea hun Smile maybe we can sort something out, would you mind leaving it with me and i will talk about it with lea? Smile xx

Gaiamaiden wrote:
I really like the idea hun Smile maybe we can sort something out, would you mind leaving it with me and i will talk about it with lea? Smile xx

Of corse...The idea is in your hands now. I just thought of it...you put it into action hehe.

Im glad you like the idea.

:pinkjello:

If we decide to put something into action it was your idea first hun Smile you brought it to us Smile "By the fans, for the fans" Smile xx

One thing about Gift Bombs...
Friendly Gift Bombs should be limited, say to 25 gifts, so the receiver is not entirely bogged down that their computer crashes! When I first joined PS, I was gift bombed by a most wonderful angel...but it took me 2 hours to open everything! And I even interrupted the "Happy Dance" between packages. But Gift Bombs (and even food bombs) are lovely!

yes i agree, if the idea is made a reality the number of gifts will be restricted to a certain number, I will be discussing it with Lea but i dont think there will be any problems Smile x

that's a fantastic idea xPink.Pixel.Princessx!
i'm sure lea and gaia will turn it into something great!

Guest Guest

Eerm,I've gift-bombed 6 of my friends,does that make me qualified as a member? congratulations

Guest Guest
Yaaay! xD

what's gift bombing? i remember reading about it but i forgot the deffiniton :\

Guest Guest

Gift bombing is when u send your friends loads and loads of gifts,so his 1st room is full of them,and makes his game lag very much! congratulations

Guest Guest
In one word- EVIL

Guest Guest

Sorry,have to test my siggy Sad

Guest Guest

Why is the siggy not working Sad

But that would mean you would have to add all the people in the group Sad Not good. I don't like adding random people as I have been hacked before and it is not nice. And I sell all my extra stuff back to the game for coins or trade it...sometimes I gift people stuff but only if they are new and need it. Also in my country we pay for every megabyte we use and we are limited in our monthly bandwidth. So I personally don't think its a great idea as it would be wasting actual money and time on opening pointless gifts. Sorry. I guess it would work better for countrys where you are not paying so much for internet use...

Guest Guest
seraphiccandy21 wrote:
But that would mean you would have to add all the people in the group Sad Not good. I don't like adding random people as I have been hacked before and it is not nice. And I sell all my extra stuff back to the game for coins or trade it...sometimes I gift people stuff but only if they are new and need it. Also in my country we pay for every megabyte we use and we are limited in our monthly bandwidth. So I personally don't think its a great idea as it would be wasting actual money and time on opening pointless gifts. Sorry. I guess it would work better for countrys where you are not paying so much for internet use...

ah that's too bad. well you don't have to be a part of it Smile it's only for people who want to get giftbombed and then giftbombed back. i'm sorry your internet experience aren't so nice back there :[