Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

What Do You Think Of My Avatar? :)

The new musical box is my fav item in the whole of PS! so i wanted to make one with little Lin Yao dancing in it! Smile what do you think?? Smile xx

aw... it's so cute!! Smile i love the music from the box haha, i went to a friends house and listened to it for awhile and then hummed it hehe Smile lovely sig!

i did the same lol i cant get the tune out of my head congratulations

i love your avatar and siggy too! Did you make it? Smile

Gaiamaiden wrote:
i did the same lol i cant get the tune out of my head congratulations

i love your avatar and siggy too! Did you make it? Smile

Thank you!! lol i made those during Christmas! love making PS arts hehe

Gaiamaiden wrote:
you should open a art shop here i think people would love them congratulations i know i would congratulations xx

really? hehe I might do that lol I love making them!!

there is a seperate section in the Art gallery part of the forum just for shops Smile
we dont have hardly any active shops there so i think loads of members would love your art congratulations

Gaiamaiden wrote:
there is a seperate section in the Art gallery part of the forum just for shops Smile
we dont have hardly any active shops there so i think loads of members would love your art congratulations

just saw your shop!!! It's ADORABLE!! love it hehe!

aww thanks congratulations i only use paint, not very good with paintshop or anything lol are you going to post more of your art? i would love to see some congratulations

Haven't made many for a while. Christmas ones are the most recent. School keeps me busy lol Once I get more time, i will post some, and even open a shop Smile

I am, it's different than the playfish forum, seems to be more friendly, less busy (which is good lol). Oh and it's soooo much fancier hahah love it! Who designed the artwork here?

most of the artwork is done my Steve and Jwr Smile and all the pets in the pictures are the members own pets Smile

aww..another cute avatar gaia! just now i discovered that that music box is really having music..very nice, the theme from swan princess,,,

yes i find about it yesterday chay!!! :DDD there is a video on youtube!!! οοοοοοοοοοοοοοοh!!! i it!!!!!!!!!!!! it is so sweet!!! it is mine favourute item too!!! it is so romantic!!! *sigh* i think i am going to purchase some cash coins with my mobile because i do not own a credit card!!! Laughingcongratulations