Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Destine

any ideas..

So, I had a dream of getting married, walking around in a house next door to my pastor's house, I was i my wedding dress, unpacking boxes. The next day, I was with Pastor Paula white, she was mentoring me, And preparing me to go on TBN with her for the next day. The house was filled with white and gold, we had gifts flown in from different designers, we had a ten safes full of gold coins and money, we had maids and different luxury cars, We had a stature fountain of the Lion & The lamb in front of our house.

Pastor Paula has taken over a church close to where I live, that was the end of my dream. In October 2008, I had a dream of being on TBN with Tyler (Sr. pastor's son) being interviewed by Pastor Paula, She asked me why I got in church ministry, I explained I helped Tyler's mom with a lot with her duties as the first lady. She asked him how he figured out about me being the one.. he began to speak.

These are just my thoughts, not a prophetic word.

Maybe God is calling you into ministry.

I was going to ask you if you feel a desire to have a television ministry. Then, jjp's comments make me think that if you are called into ministry, even if you never go on tv, you would still be a public figure no matter how large the audience is. Do you feel this calling?? Also, have you prayed or been thoughtful of becoming connected to Paula's ministry, once you are of age? Just some thoughts....not an interp. Please pray on them.

Destine, are you seeking advice or are you seeking an interpretation? If it's an interpretation, this should be posted in the other forum for dreams. Let me know and I will move it.

Thanks!

Daisy wrote:
I was going to ask you if you feel a desire to have a television ministry. Then, jjp's comments make me think that if you are called into ministry, even if you never go on tv, you would still be a public figure no matter how large the audience is. Do you feel this calling?? Also, have you prayed or been thoughtful of becoming connected to Paula's ministry, once you are of age? Just some thoughts....not an interp. Please pray on them.

I did, no one replied, I just came here to ask for prayer over it. My mom's been to some of her conferences, I just now started listening to her tapes on my own. I have no connection with her