Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

more box items have been removed

Im not sure if this has been posted yet but more items where removed from the boxes this week.

Items include:

Blue Mystery Box
Red Holly Candle
Pine Cone Wall Decor
Snowman Carrier Decor

gold mystry box
Holly White Candle Set
Festive Ribbon Decor
Santa Mayor Picture
Gingerbread Stocking Decor
Mini Snowman Decor
Mini Festive Tree Decor

awww man, and I never got more than half of them. Sad Oh well. the only thing I really wanted was the santa mayor picture, but maybe I can find something to trade later.

Oh well. Smile Next comes Valentine's day. Time to get those Valentine's Teddy bears out.

when the new mystery items are going to be released? why they keep removing all the nice items? in that way all the old and not value items are there, and not the latest ones!!!! if they want to remove some items, they should remove and all the wallpapers and floors and all the other stuff, so we have only the new ones each week!! congratulationsLaughing

Guest Guest
I think the`ll remove the new years mi`s too... :/

oooooooooohhhhhhhhh, in that way there will be no 999s left!!!!!!! grrrrrrr no profit on buying GMB for the new items!!! so that is going to motivate us on buying the new ones? if there is only items that have selling price lower than 500 coins? Mad

Lazar wrote:
I think the`ll remove the new years mi`s too... :/

yes, probbably next week, they'll remove them
BMB
2010 gold baloon

GMB
party baloons decor
2012 baloon hat

i got all xmas and ny items, so it's no big deal for me Laughing
last week, new mb items weren't released (snowboard, robin, and hot water bottle, they were released with ny items....)

It stresses me out beyond belief when they start takin stuff outta them boxes!!! O.o

I don't want to play any GMB again , 999's items are being removed and a chance to get 999's getting little and little , and I've lost my money for this gambling Laughing

its a trick hun so as not to lose ur coins but u need to be patient and have time
r u interested to tell u????????