Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
astra

The Lord Gave My Husband A New Job!

I wanted to share a wonderful testimony of God's amazing GOODNESS and Grace for us!
I've been praying and speaking blessings for my husband believing the Lord will get him out of horrible working environment. And the Lord provided him with a new job. My husband is absolutelly thrilled with is and can hardly wait to start. His new bosses also told him that they are happy to have him in their team. They said that many people applied but my husband was the very best even starting with his cover letter that he sent with the resume. I believe that the Lord arranged things so that he will meet all their requirements. The time gaps between sending in his resume and the actual interview as well as between the interview and hearing from them were a bit longer than usual (it turned out they were very busy with lots of internal things going on), but I refused to give up faith and still stood on God's goodness and Grace! And now we celebrate Victory!!!!
:glory: :glory: :glory: :glory:
I also believe the Lord is working miracles at my place of work as I NEED them real bad! I believe I will be sharing my own testimony here very soon as well. God is AWESOME!!!!! And He just can't wait to give great gifts to us not because we do anything to deserve them, but simply because He loves us so much! Once I got this truth into my heart I started receiving amazing answers to my prayers!! woo hoo

Amen Astra!!! SO happy for you!!! I will be in agreement with you as well for your work!!! Looking forward to the next praise report!!! woo hoo

Thank you everyone for rejoicing with me! And thank you so much, Daisy for standing in agreement with me for my breakthrough! I need it badly! I depend on the Lord 100% for a new job. In our town He'd probably need to CREATE one for my skills.

By the way it turned out that my husband's mom and his new boss's mom used to be very close friends (untill my mom-in-law moved away to live in a different place). WOW!