Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasmine

Overcoming Procrastination

This is a serious problem for me. It is literally ruining my life. I am over stressed because of it and i suffer from generalized anxiety disorder. It's hurting me in more way than you can imagine. I just completed a project that was due last month.

Hi Jasmine,
many times when we think we have a problem, it's not the actual problem, but it's "symptom" or "fruit". I think that procrastination is one of these false problems. This is just was sits on top. It's roots are hidden and if we do not deal with the roots, but fight the fruit, we will keep failing. The roots can be different for different people. It could be fear of failure (when a person is afraid to even begin doing something out of fear of not being able to accomplish it properly), and even this fear can stem from previous wounds/bad experience (sometimes not even your own, but your close friends or relatives). These things can be very deceitful and sneaky. But when the Lord shines His light on it, no lies of the enemy can hide. He will also help you deal with the roots of any problem.
I pray that the Lord will shine His Light into your life and bring up every root that is hiding and trying o bring in the confusion and frustration. In Jesus' Name I declare that no weapon formed against you shall prosper. I decree that the enemy is defeated and all its work has been destroyed in your life, in Jesus' Name! I pray that the Lord heals every wound in your heart and makes you completely whole - nothing missing, nothing broken. In Jesus' Name. Amen!

astra wrote:
Hi Jasmine,
many times when we think we have a problem, it's not the actual problem, but it's "symptom" or "fruit". I think that procrastination is one of these false problems. This is just was sits on top. It's roots are hidden and if we do not deal with the roots, but fight the fruit, we will keep failing. The roots can be different for different people. It could be fear of failure (when a person is afraid to even begin doing something out of fear of not being able to accomplish it properly), and even this fear can stem from previous wounds/bad experience (sometimes not even your own, but your close friends or relatives). These things can be very deceitful and sneaky. But when the Lord shines His light on it, no lies of the enemy can hide. He will also help you deal with the roots of any problem.
I pray that the Lord will shine His Light into your life and bring up every root that is hiding and trying o bring in the confusion and frustration. In Jesus' Name I declare that no weapon formed against you shall prosper. I decree that the enemy is defeated and all its work has been destroyed in your life, in Jesus' Name! I pray that the Lord heals every wound in your heart and makes you completely whole - nothing missing, nothing broken. In Jesus' Name. Amen!

Yessssssss and Amen