Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chimere

Giving Thanks!!!

God is good. I know this may not mean a lot to many, but it means everything to me. I made #9 in the Top 100 Free Kindle for Best Selling Spiritual Self Help! Top 100 Free Kindle
As long as God's message is getting across that is enough for me!!! God gets ALL the GLORY! So a big thank you to Our Lord and to you who grabbed a copy. It is still free today and it will expire 12 AM Pacific Time. Have a blessed day! :)

Oh and it was just impressed on my heart that "you haven't seen ANYTHING yet!"

Cholette wrote:

Oh and it was just impressed on my heart that "you haven't seen ANYTHING yet!"

I RECEIVE THAT, MY SISTER!!!!! It went #5 for the top 100 Free Kindle!!!! He's DOING this!! Nobody can TOUCH OUR GOD!!!! I know it may not mean a lot to many, but I see it as people giving it a CHANCE!!!! They that have an EAR let them HEAR!!!!! :glory:

Amen and Congratulations! Happy to hear it! God is good all the time, all the time God is good!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

it's been a while, Connie, I hope all is well with you :). I had to pull my ebook down to do some more tweaking and change the format ... I hate that my dvd drive died on my desktop. I had Window XP and on my netbook (which I'm currently using now) I have Windows Vista ... I'll get over it. LOL.

Dove-Solutions wrote:
Amen and Congratulations! Happy to hear it! God is good all the time, all the time God is good!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Good to hear from you to Chimere. Yes it has been a while. I have been so busy that I have little time for being on line. Work is starting to slow a bit so that should free me up in a week or two. I so miss being here.

Love in Jesus,

Connie