Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stuck in Wonderland

Where are the Spoilers?

Aren't PSFC normally the first with the spoilers? I can't find them anywhere but I was on another forum and saw that they already have them up. Have I missed them somewhere?

Sorry hun, most of the team just got back from vacation. We will be having our spoilers up as soon as possible! It's just that much of the team needs to do some unpacking and seeing their friends and family in their hometown after their vacation.

Mangoberri wrote:
Sorry hun, most of the team just got back from vacation. We will be having our spoilers up as soon as possible! It's just that much of the team needs to do some unpacking and seeing their friends and family in their hometown after their vacation.

Thanks for replying. It's ok, I don't mind. As I said I've seen them elsewhere but just wanted to check I wasn't going mad! Hope you all had a nice time :good:

the MB item spoilers are up and we normally bring the main spoilers for the new weeks items out on a thursday Smile

I agree, that always makes me excited that PSFC has spoilers up to check out so fast! One of the things that attracted me to this wonderful place Smile

As Mango has stated a lot of the admin team has only just got back form their holidays and you can imagine all the unpacking and sorting out we have to do lol

I will look into it now congratulations

hun, PSFC is ALWAYS first.... this period is just a little bit confusing, no wonder there will be a little delay!

Guest Guest
Take your time Mr. Mayor! : D
I can`t wait for spoilers!