Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shan

Please pray for my dad

To all my fellow sisters and brothers,

Please pray for my dad for tomorrow bc he is going to church with me. He is not a Christian and has not attended church for close to 20 years. I just want him to be covered tomorrow.

Thank you!

Yes! Just be patient and GOD will do His work :D GOD BLESS!! ^^
I'll definitely pray for this. HORRAAAAAAAY!! :P

Lord, you are merciful and mighty & I thank you right now for Shan's Dad. Lord you know his needs without anyone uttering a word but Lord I wanna ask that you show yourself mighty to Shan's Dad tomorrow. Lord I'm thankful that you receive us with open arms when we return. Lord I pray that the Word that you are sending through your undershepherd tomorrow will be life changing for her dad. I pray Lord that the Word that you send, the confirmation he receives, the love that surrounds him might beckon him to say, I yield, I yield, I can't hold out any longer.

Thank you Lord for your sacrifice so that we all might have the chance to come to you, heavy laden, knowing that you will give us rest.

In Jesus name, Amen

Dearest father in Jesus mighty name I praise you and thank you for this prayer and I lift the many burdens within this man’s life to you. You know him and I join the many angels rejoicing over this man’s salvation. I know that your truth will fill him with life eternal and may you bless him throughout his walk with our savior Jesus Christ. Oh how the truth sets us free I praise u lord for your wonderful mercy I thank you lord for peace within this father’s life. And most of all I praise you abundantly for keeping your hand over us rebuke the devourer dear lord I pray for it is written Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: Bless this family with thy truth thy word is truth in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

Thank you so much MaMaZ! I am believing your prayer mightily!

I think it went well. We had a guest speaker but I'm hoping he'll hear our pastor soon.

Trust ye in the Lord forever for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength. Amazing isn’t it how great God is trust in him for by faith God will work many miracles in your life. Call on him when u feel weak, no matter how many times we see the people we love fail our expectations God always gives unto his own in abundance. Baby steps tis how he teaches us and his promises will come to pass. Oh I believe tis glory to God for your dad you see he was in the presence of Jesus the moment he decided to enter into fellowship within your congregation. The scripture behold I stand at the door and knock; comes to mind, I believe your dad heard that knock and he opened the door. Now believe and have faith in knowing that our savior Jesus Christ promised he would come to them and he would sup with him and tis written even to them that believed in his name. God will give the increase as he pleases oh hallelujah glory be to God in Jesus name, Amen -smiles-

I hope this encourages you mightly for tis through our faith in our God he is able to touch those we love.

Hi MaMaZ,

Yes, your post blesses me! Thank you for standing in belief for my dad! He said he'd go to a couple of services. Just praying for the right one! Maybe I shouldn't worry which one, but sometimes I do.

Blessings to you in New Zealand!

Shannon

honoring God for his goodness and blessings in your familys lives -smiles- woo hoo