Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

I have an idea(Thread is long due to me explaining lol)

Sorry to be blunt here hun...but what is the point of this?
It would be very difficult if not impossible to find out the order in which people joined to give everyone their number...and all personal records are kept very private....we cannot give access to these to anyone. Only myself and Mr Mayor has any access to members personal details...

Sorry hun

If you wanted to create a siggy or avitar that members can use else where to say they are a proud meber of PSFC then that could work great...but giving everyone membership numbers is not viable

lea75 wrote:
Sorry to be blunt here hun...but what is the point of this?
It would be very difficult if not impossible to find out the order in which people joined to give everyone their number...and all personal records are kept very private....we cannot give access to these to anyone. Only myself and Mr Mayor has any access to members personal details...

Sorry hun

If you wanted to create a siggy or avitar that members can use else where to say they are a proud meber of PSFC then that could work great...but giving everyone membership numbers is not viable

no...obviously not their personal number..just make one up lol. Obviously that would be silly and would be against date of protection.

I actually meant the number in which they signed up...Like 123 and so on lol....yeh i dont explain myself properly.or just putting the date they signed up...

Ok then scrap that idea lol... Just thought it would be nice to make some membership cards to add some more fun thats all...oh well lol.....

Ill get my thinking cap back on =) lol

here's another idea that might be something like that (from what i understood lol)
you know these boxes, right?
 boxes10.png
of course you do Smile

maybe we could get a psfc box, that contains a link to psfc, and your avatar and forum name Smile (it could look like the ps box)

i have no idea how you would do it, just giving a suggestion

Hun it is amazing that you are trying to think of ideas for the group and very much appreciated xx Sorry for coming across so blunt ?

Even just to get the order in which members joined up would take a lot of work....they are not numbered so we would have to physically count the amount of members who had joined before them to get their number which would be very time consuming and again this could only been done by myself or Mr Mayor

We are always looking for ways to advertise outside the group so if you could design something saying proud member of PSFC which we could then use in facebook and siggys in other groups that would be amazing xxx

Tweet that is an amaing idea...we will deffinatetly have to look into that...

Not sure how to do it, or even if we could do it lol....one for the tech team Laughing

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
More like this i was thinking =)

do you know how to make those? :O
if you can, you can make them a little mnore... PSFCish congratulations
Smile

lea75 wrote:

We are always looking for ways to advertise outside the group so if you could design something saying proud member of PSFC which we could then use in facebook and siggys in other groups that would be amazing xxx

ill do that then lol. Would give me something to do aswell... I really like making things in photoshop but have run out of things to do so....now i have a chance to do something that alot of people can use...YAY!....

Oh gosh!!!! Iv missed eastenders and corronation street lmfao!!!

tweet40 wrote:
More like this i was thinking =)

do you know how to make those? :O
if you can, you can make them a little mnore... PSFCish congratulations
Smile

they would take like....1-2 hours or so to get right but i have made thease before...Iv even sold them for donations so that i could make a competition lol.

Obviously i would make them for free for all you loverly people...

Ill get working on a design for PSFC and then post it for you all to see...

@lea75....you didnt come across so blunt....everyone has their opinion and in no way should anyone stop you from doing that.at the end of the day...your opinion matters to me... everyone's does...i wouldn't want to do anything to make anyone feel uneasy or anything else.

:pinkjello:

lea75 wrote:
Tweet that is an amaing idea...we will deffinatetly have to look into that...

Not sure how to do it, or even if we could do it lol....one for the tech team Laughing

okay, i have a vision lmao
something, like an app, where you just add your avatar and name, and you get a box for your profile, but it should have some kinda password so that not everyone could acces it.... Smile

btw, pink, if you need any help, just shout congratulations

Guest Guest
Good luck with your new shop!

Guest Guest

I`m just about to open a graphic thread.
don`t worry,it`s not stealing your idea,the thread is very different.

just to let you know,

everyone can see when they or someone else joined PSFC via their or other members profiles (its got a joined date) so that would be easy for you to do.

Or to find out in which order members joined, every member has a number.

xPink.Pixel.Princessx you are member 3762, where as me im member 1
this is another thing you can find easy, click on members profile links, then in the address bar you will see this:

(This is your profile link)
http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=3762

The last numbers are the user number which relates to which order each member joined.

So its very easy information to find if you need it, i do like the idea!

So for lea75 for example she is member 788 and joined on 30th April 2009 so if you wanted a member number then something like 78830409.

Also i really like the idea that tweet40 put forward, are these the boxes displayed in facebook??? and also if anyone has ideas on how to implement these ... i would be very very interested in that too.

Wonderful ideas guys, and please everyone keep coming up with ideas to spread the word of PSFC!! and ideas to make PSFC even more fun!

Guest Guest

Then I am 4283th member congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Mr Mayor wrote:

Also i really like the idea that tweet40 put forward, are these the boxes displayed in facebook??? and also if anyone has ideas on how to implement these ... i would be very very interested in that too.

i already posted something i made up, but idk if it can be done congratulations (i just made it up! lol)

Mr Mayor wrote:
just to let you know,

everyone can see when they or someone else joined PSFC via their or other members profiles (its got a joined date) so that would be easy for you to do.

Or to find out in which order members joined, every member has a number.

xPink.Pixel.Princessx you are member 3762, where as me im member 1
this is another thing you can find easy, click on members profile links, then in the address bar you will see this:

(This is your profile link)
http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=3762

The last numbers are the user number which relates to which order each member joined.

So its very easy information to find if you need it, i do like the idea!

So for lea75 for example she is member 788 and joined on 30th April 2009 so if you wanted a member number then something like 78830409.

Wonderful ideas guys, and please everyone keep coming up with ideas to spread the word of PSFC!! and ideas to make PSFC even more fun!

i don't how this is done BUT i know that facb accepts other site to put infos! example: some quizes are not made in facb or they are not there's... they are a stie that shares the test and afterwards you can still publish it on your wall! maybe even put it in your profile! the only problem is... we have a different thread... it would probably be more like an advert... so probably if they accept they are gonna ask for money or atleast to gain access... i don't know if you can do it like a group of ps thought...

i don't know if this halpfull at all... just saying...

as for the membership... i like the way it is. not that mind the new idea of course! but i would take a lot LESS work to just upgrade peoples "bagbes" e.x. small fish, big fish, super poster etc... with new pics... and color... some way to... "promote" us! as humans we are competitives and we like a challenge! more ideas like pet of the month etc...

the problem with our type of advertisment is that we can't post our forum to other forums... WORSE forums... only through pm's... this is not so easy to be done... is we were on fcbk it would be A LOT easier... i would recomend to start a group with the site's link in it... it's allowed. we put all OUR news in it! so we make people interested! that we can put in our siggy's!!! it's a direct link... it's just a... GROUP! they cannot exactly say anything about it... in sneeky i know... and even if they say don't advert any other groups it's easier to invite members... but it has to be interesting to atract them! i think it can work... door to door... if you trade with someone just send an invite to.. our group as well!!! this way we direct them here without being tooooo blunt! congratulations and keep in mind that groups like this are learned quickly... that's a way to use facebook... we can add tweets idea as well combined. use the "box" but as a pic... they are gonna be AT LEAST curious to see what's this about! I'M GETTING INVITED DAILLY TO 10000 DIFF BLOGS-GROUPS-ETC about ps... thiwill only be more succesfull... all we need to get them hooked is to just "make" them see our forum!

what do you think? Ashamed

Guest Guest

Lucky strike you`re the 2217th member congratulations

Guest Guest

You made my heart upside down lol!
I was scared lol...

hmmm,i`m wondering who is the 4th member.... SmileSmileSmileSmile

Guest Guest
lollollol

Lazar wrote:
You made my heart upside down lol!
I was scared lol...

hmmm,i`m wondering who is the 4th member.... SmileSmileSmileSmile

someone called sheeza... she is inactive...

Guest Guest
really?
and the 5th?

Guest Guest

thanks Smile

Guest Guest
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
we have a actual pet as a member!
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax!!!!! imagine a cat typing!!!!

asdofiunr'0WE89U edfiohjemfwoiyfh wef

xaxaxxaxaxaxaxxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaaxxaxaxa

Lucky Strike wrote:

imagine no more.... here is what it looks like for a cat typing...

xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxxaxaxa!!!! stop it all of you!!! xaxaxaxa!!! you will kill me tonight!!!! xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa!

Lucky Strike wrote:

imagine no more.... here is what it looks like for a cat typing...

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

This took me like 2 mins to throw together.....lol...

Its not just humans who like this forum =P and i have the proof VVV

that's hilarious, pink! LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

sorry pink princess, I didnt realise you could members numbers from the memberlist AshamedAshamedAshamed

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that pic! Will have to make sure Mr Mayor sees it lol

Guest Guest

The picture is great! 5 stars! Laughing :happy2: