Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Boscoe Jenkins

Too little, too late? Wow.

Good morning. Im trying to make sense of some things & I am also seeking advice about this. One of my best friends is moving back to nevada in about a month. Now when she left I was sad about it but I felt tht I could relax. I usually feel like im wlkng on egg shells. When we met we didnt exactly care for each other but being tht we have a bond strong bond with our friend we learned to get along. But im guessing now its time to be honest with ourselves. when she said was coming back i didnt want to go back to the wlkng on eggshells feeling, & I felt so guilty about tht because this is my friend. I told my sister about it & she told me how I was feeling wasnt right. She was right, I prayed & asked the lord to forgive me. She's done nothing wrong to me. She has one of the biggest hearts ive ever seen thts why she's my friend, & I miss my friend..i felt tht I overcame those feelings. So last night my sister told me thtmy best friend feels tht we dnt have a bond like she & my sister do. We barely tlk so lets just take this for wht it is. Our friendship is not wht we think & we shouldnt fake it.she is not wrong. My first question is, when it appears tht we have reached the point of overcoming an issue we had with someone, how come something bad still happens? She said she loves me but I feel like were not going to be friends anymore eventhough tht could change. Yesterday, I prayed & asked the lord to begin preparing my heart. I need him to make whatever changes he needs to make within me & now this. When I found out this information I thought " wht did I do?" & did I do something wrong? Ive been really trying to changr & then I heard everything happens for a reason. I want our friendship to be mended but I dnt want to let her anyone dwn likre ive done before. I respect & appreciate her saying how she felt because she didnt want to hurt me. I just need to know whts going on in the spiritual relm. Is this apart of gods plan, was this a consequence of somethng I did? Or maybe the enemys at it again..somethngs going on.