Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abigail*

Lots of prayer for my brother please

Please pray for my brother because he is in jail, his name is Humberto Gaytan and they arrested him Thursday because he hadnt renewed his residency but he is legal and came into this country legally. I suppose he was just leaving it off at the last minute to renew it. He is Christian and gave His life to God about five years ago but he strayed away and hadnt been going to church. He is 28 and has a four year old son and has been living with him and his son's mother, they are not married yet but are together. I believe the Lord is calling my brother and his family, and I know He will help my brother and take him out of that place. Yesterday we went to visit him and he was crying nonstop, before we entered we prayed because he only gets two visits a day of one person but when we went inside they let four of us inside and we were with him for an hour. God is so wonderful! We even prayed there with my brother and afterwards he became so uplifted and was even laughing and smiling instead of crying. I am so happy we were able to visit him and pray and that God gave him faith and more strength. Please just pray that they let him out on bail bond so he can be with his family and fix the situation. Thank you so much for your prayers.

May the Lord continue to bless you endlessly.