Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasmine

Just been diagnosed with 4 mental disorders

OCD, Depressive disorder nos, social phobia, and borderline personality disorder. Just goes to show I've really fallen from God.

Hey beautiful daughter of the King, Bless You

He loves you.... he made you.... never ever forget that xxx

Trust in him Jasmine, even now, especially now.

Blessings, Diane

Jasmine, it's up to you now whos diagnoses you will believe. Deuteronomy 30:19 says it very plainly: "I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore [b]choose life[/b]" (KJV)
You can see right here that life and blessings do not happen automatically. In order to HAVE life you have to CHOOSE life. The best news is that YOU have this choice. If you have the choice, then who doesn't have the choice? DEAT (any kind of destruction, sickness, whatever is NOT of God) does not have the choice, and neither does life (fullness of life, meaning NO sickness in your body whatsoever). ONLY YOU!
In the Old Testament by the Law jews were commanded not to even TOUCH dead bodies. Why? Because corpses represented the ultimate DEATH, total destruction.
The best way I understand it for us (New Testament believers) this means we should not even CONSIDER the possibility of receiving any degree of destruction (which would be any sort of sikness or disease).
So choose to believe 1 Peter 2:24 - by Jesus' stripes JASMINE IS HEALED and trash whatever nonsense the doctors are saying out of their total ignorance to the Word and Will of the LIVING GOD for YOU specifically!

Hi Jasmine,

I would in NO way accept man's labels. Psychology is very humanistic, meaning there is no room for God. I am a counselor and it bothers me very much that I have to diagnose someone or label them in order to get paid by insurance companies. I'm even looking to get out of what I do because of this. What man says is NOT what God says. I would renounce what has been spoken over you and claim what God says about you.

1 Corinthians 2:15-16

"The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments, for,

“Who has known the mind of the Lord

so as to instruct him?”

But we have the mind of Christ."

When we choose to deny our self and it's wants and desires, and follow Jesus, when we act on that and cling to that and allow him to make our decisions and live in and through us, it is like a beautiful exchange... ours for his.

You have the mind of Christ

And, He has no mental disorder.

Don't just "put your head in the sand" about this, living in denial isn't healthy, but living in faith and hope despite how things appear is not denial, it is freedom. The others are right, you get to choose whether you let this diagnosis in and over you, or you shut the door on it.

Make choices, starting right now to live the truth in action...

For me, depression has also been an issue. (my friend told me these things to do only two nights ago) She said live like a "not depressed person" she said for example, depressed people don't walk every day, depressed people don't eat well, don't take their vitamins.... she was right, beginning to do these things and live like I am not depressed has helped to lift my mood.

Life always has times when stuff is just bad... and when we feel crushed by it, it is hard to climb out. For me, walking is like a breath of fresh air in a stale room... happy music works too, as does just smiling and laughing till I actually am really laughing and really smiling.... my body knows these physical cues and I have found that it can be tricked into thinking it is happy :o) at least till I can get in a walk and a chat with a friend... and some time out in the midst of beauty.

Don't let go yet Jasmine, give these things a go, believe Jesus can take your small actions done in faith and multiply their effect for your good, just like he did with the loaves and the fish... he is a God who loves multiplication :o)

Much love, Diane

Thx Diane. I just got back for the mental hospital again today

My heart goes out to you Jasmine.
Something that I've been doing is everytime a dark or unGodly thought pops into my mind, I rebuke that thought in the Name of Jesus and I plead the blood of Jesus over mind. Sometimes the thoughts will capture me and won't let go until I realize what's going on and shake myself out of it and rebuke it. Think on things that God has done for you, like if you saw a cool animal or something like that, I believe it's a gift from God :)
Those thoughts are attacking me less and less but I know they probably won't stop completely, but they will flee in the Name of Jesus.

Welcome back Jasmine :o)

What are you going to do today... ?

Is there one thing in your day that will make you smile?

I hope there is gorgeous girl! I pray that the sun is shining on you today, even if it isn't in the natural.

Blessings, Diane

thx something special happened to day. I met this lady at the pharmacy. She noticed the cuts on my arm and asked what happened. She nknew they were self inflicted. she told me that my future is infront of me and that to reach out to God when i feel like cutting. She said that i will make my mother proud. When she left my mom cried. She said she knew that God sent her.

Father I pray that you will surround Jasmine with the fragrance of your presence today. I pray there will be another "something special" that happens today, something she can focus on, something to keep in her "mind catalog" of what is good.

Blessings to you Jasmine :o)