Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Gigantic vegetables spotted in the Pet Society gardens! Grow your own now and sell it to make a profit!

Gigantic vegetables spotted in the Pet Society gardens! Grow your own now and sell it to make a profit!

19365_10.jpg

Found this!!! Legit sources!!!!!!!!!!!! I think we just got new veggieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! (hmm... do you think there are more or just this one????? )

I sure hope there are more, or else what is the big difference lol I sure hope with this faire I've heard about they won't make them go rotten more often :S I'm going to plant some seeds now!

the rumours I've heard is that it will be cash shop...and will cost 20 cash coins, which I think is way to expensive!

clair a bell wrote:
i thought they were just a normal seed Sad

we are talking about the fairie that helps veggies not get rotten congratulations the seed is normal congratulations : D:D

Lucky Strike wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
i thought they were just a normal seed Sad

we are talking about the fairie that helps veggies not get rotten congratulations the seed is normal congratulations : D:D

ah right

I saw the notification also but i checked my garden and I didn't see any veggies!!! I though we were going to have them for free!!!!! not with cc!!!! Ashamed hehehe silly me!!! sweet dreams!

Fashionista wrote:
I saw the notification also but i checked my garden and I didn't see any veggies!!! I though we were going to have them for free!!!!! not with cc!!!! Ashamed hehehe silly me!!! sweet dreams!

the cc are for the fairie congratulations the tomato is for free congratulations

hope they have crossover features with their games... like u can send ur ps veggies to ur rc account... bwahahaha!!

haha_13 wrote:
hope they have crossover features with their games... like u can send ur ps veggies to ur rc account... bwahahaha!!

xaxaxaxaxxaxxaxaxaxaxa!!!! that would be.. different! a playfish universe! congratulations

Fashionista wrote:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! ?Ashamed

congratulations