Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
astra

A Miracle for my doggy

A while ago when I was petting my dog I felt a lump under her lower jaw. Next time I felt it the lump doubled in size. I decided to ask Jesus to remove that lump out of her body. I prayed a very simple prayer - just a few words. I simply asked Him to heal her pretty much the same way a child would ask a parent for something simple, like a glass of milk, knowing they would get it.
Then my mind decided it would go on a trip trying to figure out how it's going to work and maybe it wont work... So I cut it off, I stopped any of those thoughts and decided I will simply relax and forget about the lump. I even decided not to check it out to see if it was gone because in my heart I believed I received her healing.
Anyway, few days ago I was petting her and again I felt the lump. It SHRUNK at least 70%. Couple of days later it was GONE completely. Not even a sign of it! And it was a big lump -at least an inch long. And now there is nothing left of it! I think my dog was getting annoyed with me trying to find the spot where it was before :-)
This is so amazing - Jesus did it just like that, so easy and soooo simple. It is so much simpler and easier to receive from Him than I ever thought before. And the best part - the miracle did not need my participation whatsoever :-)!! Halleluiah!! Praise God!!!!!

Even dogs receive God's blessings! Praise HIM! I miss my boxer!

We forget to pray for animals, yet it is so easy. You only have to relie on your own faith, instead of theirs too. I too have seen good results.

It is so amazing to see God work in the ones we love.
And they love and trust us so much, its good that you are there to pray for them.

I must say, I never had love for any animal like I do until my grand-dog came along. My son has a 6 month old Weirmier and I'm smitten by him...Skeeter. Even at 6 months, he's huge.

If anything were to happen to him, I would be devastated. Like TruFlight said, it's good to pray for our animals. This time last year I wouldn't have dreamed about doing that...but now, I intercede like its my son.

So I rejoice with you...I really do.