Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasmine

god sent someone to minister to me

Oneday at the pharmacy a lady noticed the cuts on my arm and asked what were they. Isaid id rather not say. She guessed that someone had hurt me but she knew that I had hurt myself. She told me that there is a god and that my future is right in front of me. She said to drink ice cold water. When I feel that way. She. That I need to fight she shared with me tthe first and only time she cut herself the doc stiching her up told her that she would one day laugh about it. She repeated what she said and hugged me goodbye she also said to pray toghether about my dreams and that I would make my mom proud when she left my mom criiied.

Wow...that is awesome. To God be the glory. That is one of those moments where God was letting you know that He sees you. One of God's names is El Roi...the God that sees me. It's the name that Hagar called upon when she and little Ishmeal were cast out into the wilderness.

God sees you Jasmine and he allowed that lady to engage you to show you that. I wouldn't be surprised if that was an angel in human clothing. It's been happening a lot to me lately...

Blessings to you...

I doubt it. She told me she was a professional singer that had traveled to Asia. And she cut herself once. Angels don't cut themselves. But thanks for you're feedback and encouraging words.

God can use anyone whom he chooses whether man or angel. Angel means "messenger", see.... we can also be angels whom God will send to someone to minister, or vise versa. If we know His voice( his sheep knows His voice), we can recognize whenever He speaks through someone because we are not listening to a man, we are directly listenig to Him.

Like Cholette said, He sees you in every second of your life! One of the reasons to be joyful!!!