Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daisy

Neurologist, and Holistic Dr Apts tomorrow

Hello my faithful brothers and sisters in The Lord! I have been experiencing some concerning symptoms in my body recently. These symptoms have been keeping me from sleeping soundly at night. I have been having muscle spasms in my neck and shoulders consistently waking me at night, and irritating me during the day. I have also been having spasms in my arms and legs as well. Not sleeping at night has effected my energy level the following day. I got bloodwork done, and all my bloodwork looks amazing! This is good news one one end, but I was hoping it was an easy fix, hoping it was just a vitamin deficiency that could easily be fixed from supplements. I have two apts tomorrow. One with a Neurologist to rule out anything serious. I have been dragging my feet on this one bc of fear, and lack of funds. I don't expect an answer by tomorrow from him, but an overview of what our next steps will be on researching these symptoms. Im very hopeful that these symptoms are simply a result of the great amounts of stress that have been in my life recently...but want to be certain. I also have an apt with a holistic dr tomorrow morning as well. Most likely she will have dietary suggestions for me to adjust. Please agree in prayer with me for good reports from all of them!!!

Thank you in advance!!!

Daisy, I am agreeing with the Word of God Almighty that states (as a FACT!) that by Jesus' stripes you WERE HEALED!
I have been meditating on this Scripture for a very very long time and as the Lord is showing me the Truth (revealing it to me o a personal level, so that it's deep in my heart) the fear of sicknesses is GONE! And when fear is gone, you simply have no choice but stand on His Word without doubts no matter what symptoms say or what doctors say :-)

FEAR NOT, Daisy!! Jesus has PAID the price for your healing already and no force in the entire hell can ever change it now!!!!! I praise my Lord Jesus for your healing and freedom from any bondage, any lying symptoms in your body!!!! Feast on this Truth, REST in His Shalom and be WHOLE! AMEN!

Thank u so much Astra! I am so grateful for ur prayers! Bless You

Just a word of encouragement for you :-)
I have noticed numerous times that when symptoms are trying to lie to us (and they do LIE. We know that because Jesus said we were healed, and not just by chance but by HIS STRIPES!!!) and when we don't "buy" into these lies, they LEAVE. Some instantly, some take a bit and require our persistance in not believing them - they DO LEAVE! And all I do is stay in peace and believe what He said rather than whay my body or doctors say.

Standing in agreement with what JESUS has said is TRUTH for you - complete total restoration and health, His Peace!! Amen!

Amen Astra! Thank you for your encouragement! You are seriously such a jewel!

Bless You

Well Yes, thanks for asking Deborah. I went to the holistic dr first, and felt so good after talking with her that I cancelled the nuerologist apt. I have waited this long to go in to the neurologist whats another week or two. The tests the neurologist will run will def cost me at least $1-2 thousand dollars (that we dont really have). So she was able to see I was low on B's, iron, and other minerals. She took me off dairy wheat and soy. She has me eating real healthy. She also has a bunch of vitamins and minerals specifically suited for me. I brought my old supplements into her, and she explained to me why my body wasnt able to break down. Basically, they were very low quality. Within taking two doses of the new vitamins on THE FIRST DAY, I was sleeping like a baby at night. I have had 10 consecutive GREAT NIGHTS of sleep, uninterrupted with the exception of last night. It is my time of the month, and she thinks it could be a possiblity that I could be low on progesterone. If this is the case, it would explain a whole lot, especially bc this time of the month I seem to have more muscle spasms and interrupted sleep more than ever. Overall, I have been feeling much much better. Once I have a whole month of proper nutrition and supplementation, if the symptoms continue then I would go to the nuerologist. I really think that since things have improved so drastically, that we are def onto something. I cant tell you the last time I have had 10 nights of uninterrupted sleep!!! Its been almost a year I think! At first I thought it was my heart racing and waking me...but I have found that it was actually slight muscle spasms in my neck and shoulders. I would feel this often times a night, mostly right after slipping off to sleep waking me. Once I would fall back asleep, it would once again wake me within a half hour or so. Some nights more often than others, especially when I was on my period. Im a little hesitant to add natural progesterone into my diet...but it certainly seems like this could be what Im dealing with. I have looked it up and I have half the symptoms of low progesterone. Im only in my late 30's though, thats the thing that stumps me. My mom did go through menopause young, in her late 30's, but she simply stopped having periods after getting one of those 'deppo birth control shots'. She just never had another period ever again. I dont even want to think about menopause yet! I still have little ones at home. I really appreciate any prayers or feedback you may have. Hopefully I have not shared to much information on here. I apoligize to any males reading this. bandaid

I dont want to forget to give all GLORY to God, for helping me hopefully figure this out!! I feel like Im on the right road, and I give Him all the Glory and Honor (not the Dr's)!!! He is merciful and loving!!! He also gives us His wisdom to figure out whats going on in times like this!

Well, glory! I'm glad you're sleeping better! Food allergies are a big, big thing. I know I'm so tired when I eat wheat. If you do go on natural progesterone, be sure to look on the label (if its topical) and make sure there's no mineral oil in it because mineral oil will stop it from entering your body. Also, start out on a low, low dose--I've heard most people take way too much.
I took my son to two neurologists--the last one cost $3,000 that I didn't have--and I can't say either were very helpful although they did offer me encouragement that what I was doing (vitmains, etc) was on the right track.

o wow! 3k?? Yikes!!! Since I am improving, I feel as if I am on the right track. I did remake my apt with the nuerologist for this thurs. Im not sure if I will have an mri done or not, depending on how Im feeling, and if I continue to improve. I can always set up the apt and cancel it if I keep doing well. Thanks for your advice on the cream!!! Knowing that REALLY helps!! =)

Will keep everyone posted.

Oh and I was gonna say, my husband was having trouble sleeping and even a medical doctor recommended melatonin (you can get it at any health food store). It's helped my husband sleep a lot better even though he fights a lot of pain from his back and foot still.

Hi Daisy,
I am standing on your complete and total healing knowing that Jesus took horrible beating upon His Body so that you might be WHOLE now!!!

I made this computer desktop for you (I did not draw the flowers though) http://rghost.net/43480798 (for download). Resolution is 1440 x 900. If yours is different I can easily adjust it. Just let me know.
Here's a small "preview" image

I love having scriptures on my computer desktop because every time I turn it on there is a reminder right in front of me of what GOD has to say about the situation. And He's saying "What situation? I have resolved it for you already!!!" :-) Praise God!

Thank you Deborah, Cholette, and Astra! You are all HUGE blessings in my life!!!!! Bless You

astra wrote:
Hi Daisy,
I am standing on your complete and total healing knowing that Jesus took horrible beating upon His Body so that you might be WHOLE now!!!

I made this computer desktop for you (I did not draw the flowers though) http://rghost.net/43480798 (for download). Resolution is 1440 x 900. If yours is different I can easily adjust it. Just let me know.
Here's a small "preview" image

I love having scriptures on my computer desktop because every time I turn it on there is a reminder right in front of me of what GOD has to say about the situation. And He's saying "What situation? I have resolved it for you already!!!" :-) Praise God!
AMEN ASTRA!!!! This was so thoughtful and sweet of you! happy dance huggins

You are so very welcome, Daisy!
I wanted to share some experience with you that I had this morning.
I woke up with a pretty bad headache. There was pressure and pain behind my eyes. It was most likely due to the pressure caused by drastic weather change.
I caught myself "whining" a little in my mind about the headache. Not much, but yet still I was irritated by it. I was even going to tell my husband that I had a headache as soon as I'd see him.
And all of a sudden a thought came: "WHY WOULD I EVEN ACKNOWLEGDE THE HEADACHE????!" This might sound a bit weird because we are so used to thinking that we are ill if we have symptoms.
I used to think that too.
But after spending tons of time meditating on 1 Peter 2:24, what it actually mean and having a conviction of my heart changed, I thought since Jesus said I WAS HEALED, that MUST be the truth regardless of whether there are symptoms or not. Otherwise it does not make sense. Bible can't lie. So it must be my thinking that is wrong.
Anyway I have decided to not even acknowledge headache at all (NOT the same as ignoring it!!!). I decided to not mention it to my husband and not even regard it in my mind as "present".
The amazing thing that happened right the next moment - I FELT that headache LEAVE instantly! It never came back at all.
Before that I thought that I'll whine about it for a bit and then I will resist it. But all that is just admitting that I HAD IT! - This did not make any sense in the light of 1 Peter 2:24.
The funny part is when I decided to not give it any acknowledgement I wasn't even thinking of the pain leave. I did not do it in order to "cast the pain out". Not at all. I did not RESIST the devil (headache)! All I did was SUBMITTING to the TRUTH! God's Truth and the devil (pain) FLED! Resisting the devil and submitting to God is ONE STEP thing. When we submit to the truth it's automatically means resisting the devil. It's Lord's battle which He has WON already for us :-)
Now watch where the trap is. If I did this in order to get headache out, my eyes would of been on IT the whole time. If it did not leave right away I would think - it didn't work.
Bt it's the TRUTH that sets us free! Line your heart and mind with the Truth and it will never fail! EVER! Why? Because it's the TRUTH!
Now, would every single symptom leave instantly like that headache? I doubt it. Some might linger for a while just to check and see if we would stand our ground. But the Truth stays the Truth. No matter what's the symptom or symptoms, whenever we come into agreement with what GOD says and actually behave like it, we ARE free from sickness. IT WON'T "GET" US! IT WILL LEAVE! It has NO CHOICE!
All this amazing experience this morning showed me how much I need to renew my mind and bring it into total agreement with the Word. Not just in mere head knowledge, but in the very conviction of my heart!
Sorry, I hope I am explaining it right. It's really hard to express it in words :-)
This is such an incredible FREEDOM! I have to share this. Jesus has DEFEATED the enemy, so why should we ignore this fact and keep acknowledging the works of the devil in our lives? It's like giving the devil the trophies! I CAN'T DO THIS! My LORD has set me free! Whom the Son sets free is FREE INDEED! And that settles it.
:glory: :glory: :glory: