Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Good Morning 12th January

Morning everybody ...slowly getting back to normal thank goodness. How are we all today??
The snow here has all gone thank goodness...and at least if it does snow again the paths/roads are wet from the rain so hopefully it won't stick too much ..I HATE SNOW !!!

What are you up to today? Me ...maybe nipping into town with hubby (yes, he is still using up his excess hours so STILL not back in work)

Good morning. Here we still have snow on the ground, and a lot of it. It's very cold too. Today, I have to defrost the refrigerator, and am not looking forward to it. BUt, I hope too to get some writing done.

With my husband home sick today...I doubt I will be getting a lot of work done.

kasijab wrote:
Morning Obbyz ...how are you today?

I feel really good , Kasi! How about you ? Smile

obbyz wrote:
kasijab wrote:
Morning Obbyz ...how are you today?

I feel really good , Kasi! How about you ? Smile

I'm fine thank you ..slowly getting back to normal after the holiday and the snow etc.

Tiddlywinks ..sorry your husband is not well...hope he gets better soon xx

kasijab wrote:

I'm fine thank you ..slowly getting back to normal after the holiday and the snow etc.

Tiddlywinks ..sorry your husband is not well...hope he gets better soon xx

Me too, when men get sick, the world could easily come to an end. congratulations

But, I love him so much I will do what I can to take care of him. Soup and crackers for lunch.

Guest Guest

Good afternoon! (sorry I didn`t check this thread in the morning lol)
How are you all? Smile

Good afternoon everyone. I was in the city and bought Sims 2 and an expansion pack. I am installing it now. How is everyone?

Afternoon everyone Smile
Been a little busy this morning, my hubby has been signed off work for 1 week because of a chest infection, he has got a fever at the moment so im just keeping an eye on him Sad
Ive got to go to work soon aswell.

Hi everyone/anyone who is here. I was just wondering, is there a thread here where people chat actively? Or do most people just kind of peek in and out?

There is a thread in the C&G group were members of that group chat daily ..or please feel free to start one in here ...I'm sure there will be some people to chat to at different times of day depending on time zones of course.

OK, thanks! I will check out the C&G group for sure. I am normally at the "official" forum, and I help run a thread there that grants wishes and runs contests, but we chat there too. I wanted to make sure I wasn't just missing it. Thank you!