Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

2010 Chat - January (part 3)

Zoonie redid his room 1 congratulations
- go visit Dawn!

Congrats Bee, sorry I missed your comment earlier, I'd just gone.

Afternoon Wish, I was just thinking it's time for afternoon tea, going to pop the kettle on.

There's a new Spot the Difference up btw, sorry you didn't win the last one.

Hi Gill, yes tea for me please. I'd love some cake !!
I just saw that Chup won - hehehe cool!
I've pm'd you my entry to the party room one too. They must take hours doing those rooms

Not so long really, but anyway I enjoy it and find it quite theraputic, already have the idea for the next one congratulations

I have some rather nice ginger cake, not homemade but could get away with passing it off as.

IMOM is on the train, hooray, hope he isn't too late.

Evening all, stopping by to say hello during my break, needed to do something else, so my mind wouldn't go crazy : )

I'll take some cake to then please (gosh I wish I really had some )

Hmmm, let's hope IMOM's train is on time today then. The weather is very weird over here today. A bit of snow...a bit more...some sleet and now just what looks like it could be freezing fog in the making - more chaos I suspect.

I just finished booking my OH's 50th birthday surprise trip.
We're going to Prague as he's never been.
I think I may have been a bit OTT on the hotel :Oops: LOL - check it out, its the Alchymist Hotel and Spa, Prague

Hiya BG...everyone needs a break now and again

Will go and have a nose Wish, I love looking at hotels,

Hi G, just in time for some hot tea.

I think the trains are taking about 60 mins extra this afternoon, lots of cancellations, but this morning his 1 hour journey took 3!

Zoonie wrote:
Will go and have a nose Wish, I love looking at hotels,

Hi G, just in time for some hot tea.

I think the trains are taking about 60 mins extra this afternoon, lots of cancellations, but this morning his 1 hour journey took 3!

Poor IMOM!

I received an email today, from the assistant that's supervising the exam tomorrow, reassuring that if you are too late, because of the weather, you still are allowed to enter the exam (at least if you enter the classroom before a certain time). Since my parents are dropping me off with the car, I won't have to stress about being too late, as I know we always leave early.

I hope he likes it. The hotel looks lovely but a bit more ostentatious than I'd have liked LOL.

Gill - 60 minutes longer for the trains ? What on earth can be the excuse for that. It really is infuriating !!

Wish Fairy wrote:
I hope he likes it. The hotel looks lovely but a bit more ostentatious than I'd have liked LOL.

Gill - 60 minutes longer for the trains ? What on earth can be the excuse for that. It really is infuriating !!

The weather ??

I clicked on the restaurant and the pianist is singing and playing, it made me jump lol!
It reminds me of that hotel in the Gold Coast, the Versace one where they put the 'celebs' in get me out of here!

BG if I don't see you later or in the morning, which I wont, will I? Best of Luck honey xxx

OMG LOL a the music when you click. I have my speakers permanently off so I had no idea ....wwaaaaaaaaaaahhhh. It's kind a cheesy - oh my word!

We went to Bulgaria a few years ago to look for some property, we stayed at a lovely hotel, but each night there was a Liberace look-alike singing very loudly live in the dining room Laughing
I suspect, on the upside, that we will not be eating at the hotel !

BG - yes, best of luck, although I'm certian you won't need it congratulations

Thanks honey, odds are very small you'll see me tomorrow morning, as I'll be revising everything once again (exam is in the afternoon).
In the evening I have to study for the exam on Friday morning (at 9am, so it'll be all night long I'm afraid - still planning to revise that course for Friday tonight too)

Wish Fairy wrote:
OMG LOL a the music when you click. I have my speakers permanently off so I had no idea ....wwaaaaaaaaaaahhhh. It's kind a cheesy - oh my word!

We went to Bulgaria a few years ago to look for some property, we stayed at a lovely hotel, but each night there was a Liberace look-alike singing very loudly live in the dining room Laughing
I suspect, on the upside, that we will not be eating at the hotel !

BG - yes, best of luck, although I'm certian you won't need it congratulations

Thanks!
I'm going to do the very best I can, not much more I can do I suppose

You'll be fine BG, just stay calm, steady your breathing and make sure you've read the questions properly and understand them/interpret them correctly.

Like you say, you're going to be well prepared, so you can't do more than that.

Are you in touch with Marlies, is she doing exams too? Must send her a good luck message if so.

Wish, it's all part of the fun, IMOM and I always seem to have something funny/silly happen when we go away (or even when we go out for lunch or on the train for a day out!)

BTW about that bird? Frannie gave it to me this morning Smile

Zoonie wrote:
You'll be fine BG, just stay calm, steady your breathing and make sure you've read the questions properly and understand them/interpret them correctly.

Like you say, you're going to be well prepared, so you can't do more than that.

Are you in touch with Marlies, is she doing exams too? Must send her a good luck message if so.

Wish, it's all part of the fun, IMOM and I always seem to have something funny/silly happen when we go away (or even when we go out for lunch or on the train for a day out!)

BTW about that bird? Frannie gave it to me this morning Smile

I'd rather have non-maths exams, lol, maths make me so uncertain, always have.
But I am quite prepared, I still have the entire evening and tomorrow morning to revise important things.

I haven't heard from Marlies since the last time I saw her here on the thread actually. I know she had her first exam today (hope it went well)! Reminds me to ask her how it went, ans wish her good luck for the rest!

Sweeties, I have to go, it's dinner time for me and then I'm going to relax for a bit and revise everything yet again.

See you all later!!

Wish Fairy wrote:
hello, hello....armelll are you better today ?

hey sweetie, not too bad lol i went out and got some contact lenses and reading glasses

Just popping in to say a quick hello to everyone. It has been a while.
Hope everyone is doing well Smile

Chupacabra wrote:

Hey Jason good to see you hun how are you ??

hello hello hello

sign IMOM has got home and opened the bar, we're suddenly got a rush on congratulations

armellproctor wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:

hey sweetie, not too bad lol i went out and got some contact lenses and reading glasses

Well that ought to do it Smile

Chupacabra wrote:

Hey Chup - great to see you !! How's it going ?

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Hellooooo!

Hi Charlotte - I don't think we've met have we ? Good to see you Smile

Zoonie wrote:

hello hello hello

sign IMOM has got home and opened the bar, we're suddenly got a rush on congratulations

Indeed we do. LOL I just opened the bar too
Cheers everyone

Wish Fairy wrote:

Hello Smile
Umm don't think we have but thankyou, good to see you too Smile

How is everyone?

Wish Fairy wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:

Well that ought to do it Smile

Chupacabra wrote:

Hey Chup - great to see you !! How's it going ?

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Hellooooo!

Zoonie wrote:

hello hello hello

Cheers everyone

cheers everyone xoxo

Wish Fairy wrote:

Zoonie wrote:

hello hello hello

Cheers everyone

congratulations

sometimes it's scary how alike some of us are, don't you think?

It's spooky how every morning as soon as I mention coffee, Frannie appears - do you think she lurks until I say something, and then she declares herself?

LOL - Frannie / Coffee - those words are almost interchangeable. I bet Frannie's coffee is like tar !! (yummy) Smile

Wish Fairy wrote:
LOL - Frannie / Coffee - those words are almost interchangeable. I bet Frannie's coffee is like tar !! (yummy) Smile

Coffee yucky.......... Tea Good yummy .....

LOL we actually have a programme on BBC2 at 8pm tonight called

'SNOW WATCH' brought to you by the Spring Watch team congratulations

Wish Fairy wrote:
Boo - OMG - I have to go eat dinner. Can I call you later on ???

No problem! Yup - what time hon?

armellproctor wrote:
BooBear wrote:
Hello!

Hello Boo great to see you how are you sweetie xox

Hi Armell! I am good thanks. How are you? I don't usually get to be here at this time but OH is home and supervising the little one. Well, when I say supervising they are watching Toy Story 2! :good:

Zoonie wrote:
BOO!!!! yaaaay here at the same time!!! xxx

Woo hoo!!! How are you Zoonie. I do quite often pop in but alas I seem to miss everyone. I don't get on line till later in the evening now. Sad

Boo, I'm back to earlier nights - simply because it means OH and I get the chance to go at the same time, sorry. I miss seeing you x

armellproctor wrote:
well, it's good to see you now lol Toy story is a cute move lol i love watching shows like that

I know - I love them too!! Little one hasn't seen the second movie before but he really enjoys the first one so thought we would try it out. Smile

Hi guys.
Sorry, my computer was acting up. Had to restart it.
I am doing great thanks.
I hope all is well with everyone.
I am CIB lately..cloudy island boy..there is a lack of sunshine

Zoonie wrote:
Boo, I'm back to earlier nights - simply because it means OH and I get the chance to go at the same time, sorry. I miss seeing you x

I know hon, I figured that since the IMOM was now working more reasonable hours that you might actually want to spend some time with him! :good:

Chupacabra wrote:
Hi guys.
Sorry, my computer was acting up. Had to restart it.
I am doing great thanks.
I hope all is well with everyone.
I am CIB lately..cloudy island boy..there is a lack of sunshine

It's raining here too and so dark we were supposed to do some grocery shopping but it's too yucky out

BooBear wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

I know hon, I figured that since the IMOM was now working more reasonable hours that you might actually want to spend some time with him! :good:

IMOM is going to suffer enjoy a pleasant evening watching the 'pool with me tonight LOL!

He loves Toy Story - always used to get the job of watching Disney and the like with the kids when they were little ROFL

CIB, I wondered where you'd got to!