Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

2010 Chat - January (part 3)

I love theme/amusement parks, that's like the best thing ever : )
Have been to sea world before and to Disneyland too, but that don't mind that at all lol. My sister was also talking to go to Tijuana. I'm wondering if they think it'd be cool to drive through Beverly Hills and go to LA for a day

I think LA sounds like fun! Will it just be you and your sister coming??

You are a better person than me .... We vacationed with my BIL and it was just a week, and I would have cheerfulyy left him before it was over ,,,,

PR was alright. : D

I think that Ping girl is a nut job!!!

I did like the one dress with the big red zipper? that was my fav on the runway i was rooting for him.

Bleck.... Beef pot pie. (last one, thankfully!!!)

TanyaRC wrote:
I think LA sounds like fun! Will it just be you and your sister coming??

You are a better person than me .... We vacationed with my BIL and it was just a week, and I would have cheerfulyy left him before it was over ,,,,

Well, it's going to be me, my sister and her BF (the coolest guy ever, really, I like him a lot)
Even though my sister and I can be like cats and dogs sometimes, I think it's the best idea we ever had. It's been what... 10-11 years now she took me to Fountain Valley, to the family she stayed with the year before and we had a blast actually. And I think we all will get along quite fine during this vacation congratulations

Sweeties, I'll be back in let's say, one hour, approx one hour and a half, so hope to see you then again.

If not, HAVE FUN you two!!!

I agree.... she has a strange style .... and I couldn't believe that they liked it!!

love the zipper dress!! It was very cute. I actually liked the croc evening gown.

Add some ketchup .....or mustard ...... that might help...

I am glad there is someone else going ... That way you don't have to entertain each other ...

By BG .... I will still be here when you get back ...

I dont like ketchup or mustard. : D

i will eat ketchup on a burger, but that is about it. will not eat mustard no matter what!!!!!! o__o ewww!

The dress that won was really cute too. (i didnt care for the crocodile dress....)

Bye for now BG, hopefully see you in a bit!!!!

well, little ketchup might make the cat food taste better..... Laughing

I thought the red zipper dress won?? The croc dress would not have been my first choice, but I liked it a lot better than some of the other ones.

No... the black guy won, the one with the applique stripes on the top, then the purple wove down into the skirt.

Unless I am mistaken.... but I know that the one zipper dress didnt win.

no, you are right .... I forgot .... I like the zipper dress better ....

ha ha ..... I have never been cute, or petite. I was bigger than most of those models in the 8th grade ....

Laughing me too. But its still nice to look at cute clothes and wish. : D

i will be back in a bit too. have some extra things I have to do on Saturday. not sure how long it will take.

ok, finally ..... it let me back on .... I think I discovered the secret ... I have to reboot when I change rooms .....

r u gonna confuse people by putting the hunt up early??

Hi BG !! WB ...... this connection here is very slow ...... or my lappy is .. one of the other ....

Hi Tanya : D
The weather outside is no fun, it's raining and it looks quite depressing. It's almost 10am here and we still had to put our headlights on

I think it was PS slowing it down .... I shut it down amd it seems to be working better ....

I am sorry it is so dreary there. At least it is rain and not snow .. Do you have much that you have to get out to do today??

It shouldnt I have both up them up with a note.

besides all the people who play have already finished this week, and I dont see anyone new starting any time soon apparently.

PS makes my lappy run slow sometimes too, but it seems to go faster the last weeks (think because of the new battery)

Luckily I don't have to go outside today! I just went along with my parents to the market (for a spit roast chicken) and I treated myself to 2 new pairs of gloves. Wait, there's a difference! One pair are mittens, really cute (and colourful) and the other ones are fingerless gloves, but with something extra so you can make mittens of them! Love love love them!

I hope the weather there gets better, so you two have a beautiful day!

Would you please post a link to the picture .... I like to use that to figure things out ....

Did you lose any players when we changed boards??

I stay plugged in to electricity while at work, wo I wouldn't think the battery thing would affect it ... I am glad that you got a new battery now..

I like the sound of you mittens .. A friend here got some of those fingerless mittens for Christmas. Her's are very cute, the flap thing is held back by a jeweled button ....

ooohhhh .....I forgot about the chicken ..... sounds delish!! I am hungry .... I didn't bring food tonight as Hubby has promised to take me to breakfast in the morning ...

I already posted it a few minutes ago. ; D

eh, a few, but one I really dont miss, she was quite a pain. but i gaineda few here too, and it seems like everyone plays more regualrly too, so I cant really complain.

Oh see how nice!!! : D
I'm really into mittens these days, I think they're really cute!

I usually plug my laptop in too, but they told me in the store it's good to be working on the battery until it runs out of energy (or whatever that's called) and then reload the entire battery again.

it is good to run the battery down, but it is hard to plug it in here .... it involves crawling on hands and knees .... soI plug it in so I don't have to worry about losing stuff because I an too slow in the dark getting it plugged in .....

he he he ..... He knows that I have things to do today and if he is going to get a hot breakfast, he has to go out ..... otherwise it will be a bowl of cereal .....

Hahahaha... well that is... loving. : D

NP on the link I was going to post it on the front page, but then didn't.....

I am worried about looking more like an old lady in front of you later. : C
I dont like it when I can't walk right. I thought I was much better earlier, but now its back, with a vengeance!!!

alright, anyways, time for me to go make b-fast so i will be back in another bit! : D

If you could see my OH you would know that food is very important to him ..... Not that we are both overweight or anything .... lol

It is this weather.... It aggravates hurt joints. Just take some Aleve and don't worry aobut it. I don't want to go dancing ....

I have been thinking about those margaritas though ...... may have to find us a cab!! We had mexican potluck at work today, and I really could have used a margarita ......

HI MOM!!

When are you going to get her on here??? It would be good practice on her english..

Well, I'm not sure if she will get on here, I haven't asked her lately, but I know for sure she won't come here alone, way too scared to write something down or make mistakes, so I'm guessing that if I make her an account, I'll be the one writing what she says me to write

BG, May I send mom a f/r for a RL friend of mine? She and her 7 year old daughter play and she wants a few more trusted friends. It is ok to say no ... I would understand..

one of the things that constantly amazes me ... and I am being serious ... is how illiterate I am. I know one language, and sometimes not even that one very well ..... I greatly admire all of you who are multi-lingual. Smile

Tanya, off course you can! She'd be happy to have more friends!
And you may send a Fr/R to me too!

BTW, if you give Kijo that massive hug from me, don't squish her too much congratulations (although...)

TanyaRC wrote:
one of the things that constantly amazes me ... and I am being serious ... is how illiterate I am. I know one language, and sometimes not even that one very well ..... I greatly admire all of you who are multi-lingual. Smile

I won't call you illiterate at all! Really, even though if you say so, I won't call you that.
For me it's quite easy to be multi-lingual, since I've always loved languages. I still regret I didn't become an English teacher (but never say never), but then again, I also regret I never went to law school either (and we have to make choices). My French lately scks pretty bad, so I'll have to work on that again. English goes quite 'easy', don't have to think too hard

tyvm .... Her name is Serena, and she is a friend from work. She has the cutest little girl, Alexis.

I will be gentle with Kijo ..... Don't want to hurt her ....

Mom's always glad to have more friends, last time she noticed a couple disappeared and wondered why. So please feel free to send a friend request Smile

I guess you both are counting down towards the "confrontation"?

You are young enough, there is no telling what you will wind up doing. I am 44 ... because of the job that I have I can retire in about 4 years. I have wondered about a second career or a "worth-while" hobby for after I retire. It is hard to imagine that I will be able to retire at 48 ....

I will send a f/suggestion when I get home.

I have already started worring about what to wear ..... I am so excited !! I hope that I can go home and get some sleep before I go ....

sorry sweetie, laptop fell out because the battery ran out Smile

you don't look forward to the retiring?
Mom bumped into someone today, so they were talking about their jobs and she did mention she's home for 6 years now and couldn't be more happier, but that's given the circumstances at work I think. Dad's home for... 3 or 4 years now, maybe? But it's always good to have something to occupy yourself, you could study extra languages

I hope you'll be able to get some sleep, but I'm guessing you might be too excited too sleep congratulations

Toulouse wrote:
Hi Bee! How are you hun!

I'm fine thank you and you?
Refusing to get out of bed - got loads of work to do but don't really want to do anything Ashamed

Hi Bee!!

BG.... I do look forward to retiring .... I enjoy my job, and I guess it is a bit scary to think of retiring ...