Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

2010 Chat - January (part 3)

Kijo ...... would you go check my answers in the scavenger hunt .... i added a few ..... i assume that since you did not comment on mine that they were right so far??

TanyaRC wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
that is awesome Armell .... I think that is what I need to do. It is getting to the point where I have trouble reading with my contacts in or my glasses on .......

i am still having a bit of trouble seeing the print on the computer but not as bad as it was

maybe you need a stronger pair of reading glasses ....

the ones i got are great for reading my books but they are not very good for the computer

armellproctor wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
he he he ..... well, sometimes I think it is the lesser of evils ...... not to say that there was not a lot of quality competition ....... but mine was very good .....

well you should be very proud of yourself hun

ty Armell.... I am ... I think that particular siggy was very good .... even if I am the one who made it ...

I thought it was a very cute idea to include her pet "boyfriend" .... and it paid off.. I think that as much as anything sold her on it..

armellproctor wrote:
the ones i got are great for reading my books but they are not very good for the computer

My mom has a regular pair for everyday stuff, and a pair for the computer .... I don' t know what the difference is ..

inu-kijo wrote:
am drawing a very ugly frog. : D

inside every ugly frog there is a handsome prince .... : )

TanyaRC wrote:
armellproctor wrote:

My mom has a regular pair for everyday stuff, and a pair for the computer .... I don' t know what the difference is ..

the glasses i broke were for distance, computer and reading all in one, now i can only see far and very close but not in the middle

armellproctor wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
armellproctor wrote:

the glasses i broke were for distance, computer and reading all in one, now i can only see far and very close but not in the middle

sit closer to the computer ..... congratulationscongratulations

tyvm for checking ..... I am trying to get it done early this week because I have plans this weekend ......

TanyaRC wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
armellproctor wrote:

sit closer to the computer ..... congratulationscongratulations

that is exactly what i am doing

I am going to eat mexican ...... and I am going shoping to spend my Christmas money!!

TanyaRC wrote:
I am going to eat mexican ...... and I am going shoping to spend my Christmas money!!

sounds like a great way to spend the weekend

I am excited!! I like to plan my weekends at the beginning of my work week so that I have something to look forward to ...

TanyaRC wrote:
I am excited!! I like to plan my weekends at the beginning of my work week so that I have something to look forward to ...

i have my friend coming for dinner ( the one that is sick ) she gets to have an overnight visit so she and her husband are coming for dinner

inu-kijo wrote:
Oh, I like to make up stuff as it goes. : D

that's what i like to do , but i had tomplan this as she has to get permission to come out of the hospital

inu-kijo wrote:

That is fun too .... but some things take a bit of planning .....especially when you have as many cats as I do ..... lol
armellproctor wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

i have my friend coming for dinner ( the one that is sick ) she gets to have an overnight visit so she and her husband are coming for dinner

That is awesome!! How is she doing?? must be getting better ....

Oh, well hopefully she will get better soon!!!

I actually had two friends stop by my house today that I hadnt seen in a while, so that was a plus.

TanyaRC wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:

That is fun too .... but some things take a bit of planning .....especially when you have as many cats as I do ..... lol
armellproctor wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

That is awesome!! How is she doing?? must be getting better ....

Not really getting any better but i think the doctors might think that this will help her

inu-kijo wrote:
Oh, well hopefully she will get better soon!!!

I actually had two friends stop by my house today that I hadnt seen in a while, so that was a plus.

that is a plus, it is always nice to see someone that you haven't seen for awhile

ugly frog, needs some work, looks better with colour. have drawn him before digitally, but cant remember the art site I uploaded it too... : /

TanyaRC wrote:
you are such a good friend to her Armell. to you!!

aw thanks hun, we have been friends for well over 30 years lol since we were kids

inu-kijo wrote:

ugly frog, needs some work, looks better with colour. have drawn him before digitally, but cant remember the art site I uploaded it too... : /

he's not ugly , he's cute . very good sweetie

He will look very ugly when i colour him. trying to draw a fairy, but been stuck on her for a few days.....

inu-kijo wrote:
He will look very ugly when i colour him. trying to draw a fairy, but been stuck on her for a few days.....

i am sure you will get her just right ,

30 years .... that is a long time ....

Kijo, he has personality ...... hmmmmm..... how to get the fairy out of your head ...... What kind of fairy is she??

She is being very difficult. but I must finish this before i press on. Once I get stuck I am stuck until i finish.

but if she kisses him, doesn't he turn into a beautiful fairy tooo ..... or does she turn into a frog??

He just stares at her strangely and hops away.... and she follows him blindly. (and perhaps gets a wart.....)

: D

Cupid's mistakes.

Gill!!! I was afaid I was going to miss you ...... I am so sleepy ..... just about ready for bed ...

aaw Tanya, I've been trying to get on for ages...stupid router/connection - it was dire yesterday too.

Heavy snow overnight again and it's snowing still. IMOM is still on the train (3 hours so far for an hour journey)

that is like some of Gill's gingerbread stuff ..... so obvious ........tyvm ....

poor IMOM..... I bet he is glad this is the worst winter in the last 30 years ..... This way, you have at least 30 more before it is this bad again ...

inu-kijo wrote:
np, I take it you figured it out??

Morning Gill!!!

I think I did .... I will post what I have left in a sec. I still have to find 4 and I have no idea what one of them is ....

LOL Tanya - you never know though, what with all this climate change!

How are you Kijo?