Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sister

Urgent Prayer

Please pray for Evelyn, Lorraine, Arlene, and June they are dealing with different types of cancer. Pray for two ladies in our bible study dealing with lust, and drug addiciton pray that God will tare up the fallow grounds of their heart. Please pray for me and my daughter we are dealing with some health issues. My daughter needs a good job she is a college graduate. pray for finances to come into my home, I need miracle finances. Pray for my family my sister passed yesterday she was 57 she died drom kidney related issues. Pray that the Lord will save my family at the funeral services. Thank you and God bless.

Lord,

We bring all of these requests before you. We thank you that you will not withhold from us any good thing and we know that you know our needs before we ask.

The bible says that if we "seek ye first the kingdom of God" all of our needs will be provided for us. We believe that and receive that.

I pray for the ladies that need healing Lord and pray that they are restored body, soul and spirit. I pray for salvation, deliverance and healing. (Sister: Do any of these ladies have red hair?)

In Jesus name.

Cholette, You are right. i'm praying and not ceasing. God told me in Luke 18 to be persistent in prayer. I believe GOD.

Mia,
I have been trying to bring her to the LORD, we have bible study once per week. Mia let the LORD continue to use you.

Mia, one of the ladies I asked prayer for (Evelyn) who attended my bible study went home to be with the LORD. God blessed me and gave me peace in HIS WORD through this scripture. 1Thessal. 5: 13-18 But I would not have you ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that JESUS died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him. For the LORD himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of GOD; and the dead in CHRIST shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the LORD in the air:and so shall we ever be with the LORD.