Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angelwings

bump on my back

Good morning brothers and sisters in Christ,

I have a prayer request for a bump I have on my back that I just noticed yesterday after feeling a sharp pain in my back while I was driving. Its very red, hard, warm and so very painful. My husband can't see any bite marks so it doesn't look like a spider bite. It could be nothing, could be an in grown hair, although I do not have a hairy back and have never had anything on my back like this. but last week I had a crazy experience when I was sleeping. It was early in the morning and I was startled out of my sleep by a loud bang. It sounded like and felt like someone shot me in the back and it literally jolted my body and woke me up and I turned to look behind me. It was so loud and very realistic!

I'm not worried, I'm just asking to agree with me in prayer over this bump in Jesus name! Also, I do not have health insurance to get it checked out and the enemy has been attacking our finances lately and we have a really big move coming up soon so please help me cover my husband and finances in prayer since he is the sole provider. thank you
Blessings!!!

I am in total agreement, in Jesus' Name!!! Amen!

Cholette wrote:
I m praying that it will leave your body in the name of Jesus!,,

amen! thank you Cholette