Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Boscoe Jenkins

Dealing with grief.

Greetings & blessings to all,

I have something on my mind. How does one know if they have truly gireved over. Someone that has passed on? My mother passed away in December of last year. God has kept me every step of the way through everything. It did take a toll on me though. The last time i attended church was 12/2/12 a couple of days my mother passed. I didn't go back. I went to church recently & it felt really good to be attending. I went to the church normally attend & at first i felt great but the next day i didn't. I forgot how long of had been since i went. It also brought up some feelings. Ever since my mother passed i feel like something stopped. My connectionWhen she she was sick it was hard to focus but since she's. Gone it feels like its worse. Im angry, snappy, mean. I hate coming home, & im. Happy to be left alone. Its as if eve with god is out of wack. Its like A HUGE MESS! Everything is amplified & i don't know how to handle it. Its hard to make sense of it. My mother was so strong when it came to handling death & i feel like i have to be strong like her. I don't think i ever really mourned over her passing.

I am so sorry about your mother. I don't think anyone can put a time limit on how long someone can grieve, but I do know that if you remain right where you are, as you described, it's not healthy for you.

Do you have a Pastor or a minister in your church that you can sit down with? It seems that you need to express our heart and how you are feeling.

I'm definitely in prayer for you and will submit this situation to my prayer group.

Blessings...

Something happend the day of my mothers service. That morning i was getting ready for our family to pick us up so we could go to the service. I was falsely accused of stealing some socks from my mothers roommate & it got very ugly. I didn't understand how someone or something like that could happen at such a bad time. I still have alot of anger from that.

You have to go to God and talk to him about all that you are feeling. Try not to take the accusation personal because not only are you grieving but so are those who accused you. The same way you feel, they may be feeling even worse. You can't afford to hold on to anything else right now...just go to the Lord sweety...He's waiting to hear from you.

Still praying...