Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

I Just Completed Kingdom Heart on DS :(

Ive just completed Kingdom Hearts on the DS, the game was fantastic but the ending was so sad Sad
for those of you who dont know what kingdom hearts is, its a cross between Final Fantasy and Disney.
Kingdom Heart 358/2 Days is the game i have just completed, it takes place between Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2.

i just feel sad ive completed it lol dont know if any of you have ever felt that way when you have completed a game lol

I have, and congratulations on beating it congratulations You must be really good. Is there more to play for the new one or is that it?

Ive read they are doing Kingdom Hearts 3, ive seen an article about it, it looks good but nothing can compeat with KH 1+2. There were loads of things i didnt understand in KH2 but KH 358/2 Days made them all clear so now i love the game even more congratulations

I've never played kingdom of hearts, but I'd probably like it. I've never been sad when I've beaten a game, but I have been sad when I've finished reading a book. It's kind of the same thing I guess... Your going through this journey with someone or group of people and then it's over.

Well I don't know did I completed games cause I play games and when I am close to beat them they get boring. I am currently playing Sims 2 and I call beating Sims 2 when You decorate the house as you wish etc.