Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
exo152

Blessed beyond measure!!

The last year has been particularly hard for us, following about four years in a row that have been hard.....financial strain, family problems, ministry problems, etc. Sometimes I just whisper "Jesus, I just need a season of peace." I had a dream many years ago about this time in my life that was basically a huge tornado bearing down on me and the fear so strong I couldn't speak.....
But God.........
He healed my Dad when the doctors gave us no hope.
He brought my prodigal son home when it seemed it would never happen.
He instructed a person we barely know to hand us the money to pay two house payments, of which we were behind on. She said, "God told me to do this".
We were told Friday that the return on a financial decision we had made would only net us a little over $1000. We needed at least $3000. Saturday we were called by the same cpa office and they said there had been a mistake. The full amount is now over $5000.
But God..........
He takes care of things we never knew we needed in ways that we never knew was even possible. He is AMAZING!!

Thank you so much for posting your testimony!! It was a huge blessing for me to read it.
I can't even find any adaquate words to express my admiration of the Lord for the way He is, the way He loves us. His Mercies have no limits whatsoever. He never judges us, He lifts us up in every circumstance!!! He melts my heart completely :-)

HALLLEEEEELLLLUUUUUUJAHHHHHH!!!! I love it when God shows off. To GOD be the GLORY!!!!!