Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chantel-rose

Vision of little boy.

Hi guys

I was praying about my final exams and my prayers were suddenly interrupted. I suddenly say a big white bed with a little boy crawling towards me smiling. I instantly knew he was my son and the words " his name is Isaiah "repeated to me three times. I was scared as I was awake and praying when this happened, this has never happened to me before. Can we please pray for revelation why this was shown to me at this time. As I'm not sure why I was shown this.

Awesome!! I had a vision of my son by the beach before I ever had him. He was around 8 or so in the vision. I can't tell you how much comfort this vision provided for me once I did have him. It took 6 miscarriages before he finally arrived. There was also a time where we were afraid he would be taken from us by CPS because he had frequent bone fractures. Later, he was diagnosed with a bone condition. We knew we had done nothing wrong...his arm broke the day I delivered him...anyway, the threats were terrifying because we were innocent, but that vision was like a promise to me because he was an older boy in the vision. I would just take this vision as a promise and carry it with you in your heart for comfort.

Also, a prophetic dream I had about my son , .Max, was that his name was Joshua. I know now why....I had to be courageous during that time of persecution we went through with CPS. They had our case open for 6 months and it was torture. Ended up the CPS case worker over me was crooked and I had to testify against her in court. She was found guilty. I had to be courageous to stand up against a giant like CPS...but that's why God puts the upright in situations like that...and I argued with her lawyer about God! Ha! God got the glory that day!Anyway, I believe God will reveal to you why your sons name is Isaiah..wether it be literal or have another meaning to it...hold on to the promise! Praise God!

I had something similar about a year ago. I was driving home from work and all of a sudden I saw the cutest little baby girl. She was in my arms and I heard a voice say "Her name will be Olivia". I didn't understand it because 1) I'm not married or dating, 2) In the natural, I'm 46 years old and I never imagined having a child at this age and 3) I don't have a desire for a child, but I have always wanted a daughter.

I have asked God was this about ME or was it about someone else, but I haven't received my answer yet. Sometimes God doesn't answer me when I truly know what he's trying to say. It's like His silence is saying, "girl, you already know..." LOL!

@daphanie02 wow what a testimony, we give God the glory. It just goes to show that no matter how hard the devil tries, he can never steal what God has promised us especially if we remain in him. Does your son look like the little boy you was shown in your vision? Yes I can't wait to receive the revelation of my sons name, I do wonder if its literal or not. I was just shocked I received this vision, it was like it interrupted my prayers and came so suddenly. I'm very grateful God showed me this and I can't wait until the appointed time for him to be born.

@cholette aww Olivia is a beautiful name. Have you received visions and dreams like this before, and have they ever manifested. I was just so shocked it has never happened to me before.

I only saw the back of his head and he was wearing black and white shorts. He was several years older than he is now...no black and white shorts yet. But he looks the same as he did in my dream. Mia had a vision of him before I had all my miscarriages. It gave me hope that one day I would have a successful pregnancy again. Anyway she had given me details of the way he looked in her dream, and it manifested the way she saw it. Pretty awesome! Glory to God alone!

Wow God is amazing he really is. I'm only 22 and not married, I'm not ready for motherhood yet. But subconsciously I worry sometimes about my fertility due to some problems I have. It's funny because everyone says that they see me having a son first, when I marry and settle down in the future. I hope this vision manifests, it felt so real. Especially the way I instantly knew he was mine and the surge of love I felt when I saw him. I do wonder why i was shown this now though, as I don't think I'll be a mother anytime soon.