Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
writer4him

Family in Crisis-Please Pray

I left an abusive marriage of 18 years 2 years ago and my 4 children came with me. Two months ago I had to ask him to move out after he moved in without permission (and didn't pay a single bill!) when I started a new job earlier this year. During the past two years, the kids and I have experienced all manner of spiritual, emotional and mental fall-out as a result of having been in such an oppressive environment for so long. My children (now all teens ranging from age 13-19) are really struggling. My 16 year old daughter continues to suffer from emotional problems (and is trying to manage diabetes), my 19 year old has declared herself no longer a christian as she does not trust a God that allows suffering (nor the mother who serves that God), my sons (13 and 15) have bottled up anger and hopelessness in varying degrees. They have all learned to treat me with disdain by example...I have never been so discouraged in my life and I have been in some really tough situations before this. I find myself becoming easily angered as the pressures mount..I am taking care of all the kids alone with no help from their earthly father and I work part-time. As the parent on deck, I get a lot of anger directed at me---sometimes by more than one at a time. We live in a tiny 2 bedroom apartment and the living room doubles as my bedroom at night...the lack of privacy means I bottle up a lot of things because I rarely get to be alone. When they see me cry, they get scared...I can see it on their faces. With the acting out that's going on, I'm tense at work wondering how things are going at home...I've reached that wall and just want to give up and run away some days. We need you, saints. Please pray for my family.

I pray for your family in the name of Jesus Christ. Believe in his healing power, there is no one greater than Him. He is our wonderful God who died for us and loves us unconditionally. He is always there to heal our bodies and our minds. Nothing is beyond his power. No disease, no situation, no circumstance, no tragedy is beyond his ability to heal, restore, or resolve. He is always there waiting for us. Always ready and willing to come to our assistance.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

I stand in agreement! Lord please heal this family, give this good mother strength and help her children to rise and call her blessed! I thank you for what you are going to do ahead of time, changed hearts and changed lives, and PEACE that surpasses all understanding! In Jesus mighty name, Amen!

Meeting with my prayer team tonight and we will go to the Throne Room on the behalf of you and your children....and your husband, who is in need of a special touch from the Lord.

Blessings...

Thank you so much everyone...I know that we haven't been abandoned but I think that is the how we are meant to FEEL right now with so much going on. I will keep praying and speaking God's word in my house regardless of the warfare happening...today was particularly trying and tempers have been intermittently simmering and boiling over. I know that means that we have "company" as we call it when we're under demonic attack. The difference is that having my child reject the faith has shaken up everyone...so we don't have that solidarity aspect anymore. Thank you all so much for reminding me that we are part of something greater than our little family and we are not alone.

Thank you everyone for your acts of intercession and encouragement. My strength has been renewed and my resolve strengthened in the Lord and I refuse to give in to despair though it sits next to me very often. I love you guys.

Blessings,

writer4him