Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beccabex

Hello fellow PS addicts :)

Hello. My name is Becca and I am a PS-aholic. I started around Halloween and just haven't been able to stop. It's taken over my life!!! I love it nonetheless though. Smile Can't wait to get acquainted here and meet all of the wonderful PS people!

Welcome to PSFC congratulations I'm sure you'll love it here. It is the best forum to be a part of. We have wonderful competitions and giveaways, a great trading forum, a game arcade to play games with other members Smile So many great members congratulations So get in and start chatting Smile once you have the minimum 20 posts to enter you can start entering the wonderful competitions that are coming very soon congratulations Look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything feel free to ask congratulations

Hi Becca and welcome Smile
Post around in the Cafe/games and you will soon get the required 20 posts to be able to enter our great competitions ..esp in this special week of Winter themed comps!!
Don't forget we also have a safe and friendly trading forum and safe trade refs are available to help in your trades if you need them.
Any problems at all please feel free to pm either myself or any mod who will be only too pleased to help you.

Thank you all so much for the GREAT welcomes! I know I'll love it here too! It's such an eye-pleasing site and has already been extremely helpful! Smile Can't wait to make new friends!

Welcome Becca! Welcome to PSFC!! see yah around.. Smile

Thank you, Chay! congratulations

Fashionista, you have the cutest sigs! Do you make those yourself?

<3's new faces xxx

Hi! So glad you've joined us. I know you are gonna have so much fun here. Kasi pretty much gave you the basic rundown so I'll follow up by saying HAVE FUN and that I look forward to seeing you around the forum. Smile

Welcome Becca!! It is a lot of fun here. If you need another "yank" friend, feel free to add me!! lol