Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Destine

How to deal with arrogant condescending Bible Collge professor?

Hi all, as you may know I am attending a bible school that has a huge issue with Pride, entitlement, Sexual perversion, Alcohol, Drugs, partying, Jezebel, Ahab, witchcraft, Gossip. My teacher acts like the apostle Paul. He is very arrogant, condescending, offensive, and judgmental. He failed all of us as a way to 'humble' us. I did my make-up, He basically said I have no understanding whatsoever, and said how could I claim to know God.
I am scheduling a meeting with him next week, His name is Leslie.

Please pray that he hears me... I got the same grade for my other midterm, however it's because my teacher was tired of being disrespected by people so he did a 30 point deduction from all of our exams. I already do not test well, I do not sleep in his class, nor did I mock him on Facebook. I will be speaking with him next week as well. (Mr. Thompson)
Please pray for favor, I just want to pass this class! I don't believe anyone has the right to claim if someone knows Jesus or not.. I know I don't know as much as he does because he does have degrees, but he isn't God.

My mom is also upset at me for not calling her on Monday, due to the act that I have a twelve hour class schedule. I sent her a text message, and a gift... She is also mad that I have a Facebook. But, I am eighteen and I am not doing anything profane.

Please pray for me!

What's the update Destine? How did the meetings go? Whenever I had problems with professors while in school, I always went to the Deans Office. I didn't have too many problems while in school, but sometimes things cannot be handled with the person so going over them is the only measure.

I hope things turned out okay...

After writing him a letter, he spoke in class about how he realized he can be wrong. A situation distracted me that involved a few students and I forgot our meeting. However, he was the most merciful of the adults involved.