Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frannie

2010 Chat - January (part 4)

Paige - that seems weird, maybe it is your dog, but ....to much coffee?? LOL

BTW - are you starting over in PS ? Are there some things I can send you if you are ?

I tried the screen shot option Paige:(

Am just a bit distracted by Socks atm!

Wish Fairy wrote:

BTW - are you starting over in PS ? Are there some things I can send you if you are ?

haha i dont drink coffee Ashamed
lol

not exactly , i go on every day to earn money and maybe decorate my first room but i wouldnt say im starting over lol if you get what i mean
haha i started making my first room to put cakes and my spare things then got addicted and started buying stuff!!
i was so ashamed of myself lol as i try to not spend money on myself only others Sad and yet i did!

lol, no its okay , i dont need anything , thanks Smile

Paige<3 wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:

lol

not exactly , i go on every day to earn money and maybe decorate my first room but i wouldnt say im starting over lol if you get what i mean
haha i started making my first room to put cakes and my spare things then got addicted and started buying stuff!!
i was so ashamed of myself lol as i try to not spend money on myself only others Sad and yet i did!

Awww...ok, but really, let me know if there are some thingsthat you'd just like to have (even if you have someone to gift them to - s'ok with me Smile )

Wish Fairy wrote:
@ Gill....what is Socks doing now ???

I hardly like to say on a family-style message board, but it involves his fur fabric kitten bed, and is an activity more usually associated with dogs and legs

Paige, if you fancy a change with room one borrow from the gift registry, you should add Kitty C&G stores to your friends?

Or do as you've been doing, and buy the week's stuff and then donate it on a week later?

I'm wincing at your lack of sleep, am a bit sleep deprived myself this week, but nothing like you!

Zoonie wrote:

oh okay Smile

oh news! :

my old cat her name is Puss , well when we moved we took her and our other cat meowth aswell and well Puss just wouldnt stay , she kept running off for days to our old house /neighbourhood and i was really worried about her anyway one of my mothers friends told us she found her near our house and we took her back to our new home, anyway she wouldnt stay just kept going back! , so the owner of our old house ended up keeping Puss instead , i THOUGHT it was for the best!

unfortunatly i found out couple of days ago that the owner of our old house and Puss had called the pound to set a trap for her! because he didnt want her anymore

anyway the pound called my parents because Puss still had her old collar on with our information , and if she doesnt have a home by tomorrow we have to pay $120 and we can take her back for another try

the only thing thats good about this , is that i might be able to have her home again!! i miss her so much , she was my best cat ever, she even gave birth to 6 kittens on my bed! haha very messy!

anyway we're angry at the owner for setting a trap for their own cat (well one they said they we're owning) and is now costing us money!

really disappointed at some people these days...

Wish Fairy wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:

lol

Awww...ok, but really, let me know if there are some thingsthat you'd just like to have (even if you have someone to gift them to - s'ok with me Smile )

hehe, im fine for now but i know who to find if i do

Zoonie wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:

I hardly like to say on a family-style message board, but it involves his fur fabric kitten bed, and is an activity more usually associated with dogs and legs

Paige, if you fancy a change with room one borrow from the gift registry, you should add Kitty C&G stores to your friends?

Or do as you've been doing, and buy the week's stuff and then donate it on a week later?

I'm wincing at your lack of sleep, am a bit sleep deprived myself this week, but nothing like you!

I gotcha.....I know from our dogs (eeeewwwww LOL) - he soudns a right character ole Socks

Paige<3 wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

oh okay Smile

oh news! :

my old cat her name is Puss , well when we moved we took her and our other cat meowth aswell and well Puss just wouldnt stay , she kept running off for days to our old house /neighbourhood and i was really worried about her anyway one of my mothers friends told us she found her near our house and we took her back to our new home, anyway she wouldnt stay just kept going back! , so the owner of our old house ended up keeping Puss instead , i THOUGHT it was for the best!

unfortunatly i found out couple of days ago that the owner of our old house and Puss had called the pound to set a trap for her! because he didnt want her anymore

anyway the pound called my parents because Puss still had her old collar on with our information , and if she doesnt have a home by tomorrow we have to pay $120 and we can take her back for another try

the only thing thats good about this , is that i might be able to have her home again!! i miss her so much , she was my best cat ever, she even gave birth to 6 kittens on my bed! haha very messy!

anyway we're angry at the owner for setting a trap for their own cat (well one they said they we're owning) and is now costing us money!

Laughing

Paige - I agree, that's a very bizarre thing to do. Maybe you will get her back though - probably the best thing. Sometimes people are quite, quite rubbish aren't they ? !

Zoonie wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:

its okay dont want to cause the hassle of you having to keep track of stuff and sending so on.

yeh thats what i pretty much do buy tws stuff from the present week then either send them that week or the next Smile

im sorry to hear that Gill x hope you get more sleep Smile

2:32 am here wonder if ill go watch tv soon or stay on the computer........ hmm stay on the computer a bit more Smile

ARMELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY ........

How're you doing ? So happy to see you - sorry I've bene busy with my accounts and work stuff etc...

Wish Fairy wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:

I gotcha.....I know from our dogs (eeeewwwww LOL) - he soudns a right character ole Socks

Paige<3 wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

oh okay Smile

oh news! :

Laughing

Paige - I agree, that's a very bizarre thing to do. Maybe you will get her back though - probably the best thing. Sometimes people are quite, quite rubbish aren't they ? !

very bizarre!
i really hope i get her back , hoping she doesnt find a home by tomorrow even if thats being a bit selfish of me! but she still knows me i used to go for a walk with my dog over their just to see how she was doing , she would always come up to me and i'd always take the time to give her a pat Smile

yes some people are rubbish or atleast act like it !! thats why i like this place so much everyones kind Smile

armellproctor wrote:
good morning / evening to you all i hope you are all well today

Hello Armell sorry i missed u Smile

ooh sorry guys gotta restart computer making funny noises!

hey girl friend i doing well thank you , fell asleep on the couch last night , hubbie decided not to wake me ..... we need a new couch

Paige<3 wrote:
armellproctor wrote:

Hello Paige , no worries . i haven't got you on my friend list , may i add you ?

Hi Army Smile

Paige, I can trust you, it's no hassle or big deal if you ever want any stuff just for a week for a change.

Poor Puss - people can be rubbish, that's the only reason this non-cat household is now housing two cats!
But, for all the rubbish people there are good ones who go the extra mile too I hope it all works out for the best, and Puss is ok, that's the main thing.

Wish, Socks really is a one off I think! He's still lovely though Smile

armellproctor wrote:
Wish, how have you been ?? we keep missing each other

We sure do...my fault, sorry I haven't been around much.Glad you're ok...but falling asleep on the couch ...LaughingLaughing

Zoonie wrote:
Hi Army Smile

Paige, I can trust you, it's no hassle or big deal if you ever want any stuff just for a week for a change.

Poor Puss - people can be rubbish, that's the only reason this non-cat household is now housing two cats!
But, for all the rubbish people there are good ones who go the extra mile too I hope it all works out for the best, and Puss is ok, that's the main thing.

Well, of course, he's lovely...he sounds like a star. It'e the "uniqueness" of our pets that make us love them so much LOL

Wish Fairy wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
Wish, how have you been ?? we keep missing each other

We sure do...my fault, sorry I haven't been around much.Glad you're ok...but falling asleep on the couch ...LaughingLaughing

Zoonie wrote:
Hi Army Smile

Well, of course, he's lovely...he sounds like a star. It'e the "uniqueness" of our pets that make us love them so much LOL

it has to be the worst couch in the world i have my corner where i sit and sew , and i have ti keep getting up to push the cushion back, other wise i will end up on the floor , it was nice when we bought it but now it's old and has to go lol

Yes Army, I said Hello Smile

Just cooking, some kind of hash tonight - have slow cooked a gammon ham in coke (hmmmm) and it's just falling to pieces, will sort the potatoes and am doing green beans, carrots and some mustard sauce.

Hey guys, tonight it's a big footie night in our house, both my team and OH's will be playing, so we're hoping for a double win - but I'm not confident at all Sad

Zoonie wrote:
Yes Army, I said Hello Smile

Just cooking, some kind of hash tonight - have slow cooked a gammon ham in coke (hmmmm) and it's just falling to pieces, will sort the potatoes and am doing green beans, carrots and some mustard sauce.

Yummy , i will be right there i started my diet it yesterday and i am starving lol i want to be thinner by summer time lol i hope i make it lol , then i quit smoking

Zoonie wrote:
Hey guys, tonight it's a big footie night in our house, both my team and OH's will be playing, so we're hoping for a double win - but I'm not confident at all Sad

that sounds like fun , i think we have a hockey game tonight? but it is no fun watching by myself lol GO CANUCKS GO !!!

Wish Fairy wrote:
Footie ....<> (LOL)

Great to see you all. Gott go get my dinner. See y'all soon xoxoxo

Thank you so much Sharon have a good dinner hun , it was nice seeing you xoxo

armellproctor wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

that sounds like fun , i think we have a hockey game tonight? but it is no fun watching by myself lol GO CANUCKS GO !!!

GO!!!

have you been bowling lately Army?

Wish Fairy wrote:
Footie .... (LOL)

LOL!

Enjoy Wish xxx

Zoonie wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

GO!!!

have you been bowling lately Army?

Wish Fairy wrote:
Footie .... (LOL)

LOL!

Yes every Monday night , it is a good time lol even though we are in 13th place , this is the first year that we haven't been first lol

Enjoy Wish xxx

I also have to go and serve dinner now - sorry to leave you Army, will check back later if you reply - meanwhile hugs and kisses for you x

Zoonie wrote:
I also have to go and serve dinner now - sorry to leave you Army, will check back later if you reply - meanwhile hugs and kisses for you x

take care sweetie see you later xoxo

armellproctor wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
armellproctor wrote:

Hello Paige , no worries . i haven't got you on my friend list , may i add you ?

im so sorry everyone , my computer sounded like it was literally going to explode!!
i tried restarting but it still made the same noise! so i just went and watched some charmed Smile and now its 5:55 am here! still no sleep!

Sure Armell add me anytime Smile

Zoonie wrote:
Hi Army Smile

thanks Gill, maybe when i get bored ill take you up on that offer lol Smile but im fine for now haha maybe next week congratulations

Zoonie Sad I need u! I'll be on skype in the morning hopefully you're still up when I get up & around.

I was having trouble sleeping today. : C
The swelling is really bad today. I think if it could swell anymore I might burst.
But all in all I am hanging in there, did some neat things on the computer today, lemme load one.

inu-kijo wrote:
The swelling is really bad today. I think if it could swell anymore I might burst.
But all in all I am hanging in there, did some neat things on the computer today, lemme load one.

hello Kijo i am so sorry you are in such pain hun , i wish i could take it away for you. keep hanging in there hun

why do none of my friends have pictures on ps ....... obviously i am online or we couldn't talk ...... very strange ... and I can't upload pictures right now ...

inu-kijo wrote:

honey .... that is not good ... have you taken any anti inflam drugs?? have you done any research on the net that might give you an answer since the Dr can't seem to??

The DR didnt give me any anti-inflammatory pills (although I was really hoping he would) I took some alive instead of the aspirin today (cause it has naproxin in it) and it literally made me nauseous.
Monday isn't too far away, so I am just hanging in there until then in hopes that some answers will be provided for me.

I have a list of blood test they are running on me, I was going ot look them up later to see what they all are. but to my surprise, he isnt checking for RA indicators..... : /

I rather like it. seems to do those little animation aren't terribly hard, and I am having fun with them for he moment. : D

been working on wedding stuff too.