Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frannie

2010 Chat - January (part 4)

Well, I have 3 that came out, but one of them, seems like it's pushing the others a bit. I have to get them removed, I know, but too afraid. I have to make an appointment when I get back from my ski trip and get them removed this year, I really don't want them to bother me as they are bothering me now. But I have something to clean my mouth with, it numbs the pain and I take ibuprofen when I really have no other choice than to take it

Frannie wrote:
I do.. will have to look there again.. and thanks for the hint!!!!

You're very welcome!

Zoonie wrote:
Oh sorry BG I meant to respond about your teeth - sympathy, my ED is having the same problem right now and it's very painful Sad

Aww poor thing, she has my sympathy too then!

Paige<3 wrote:
hate toothaches!

Me too!

For me, it's quite bearable, sometimes it's hard to swallow, but now at this moment, I don't feel much pain, so it comes and it goes I guess.

I couldn't do the hunt if it wasn't for participants like Bunny Girl who can make out what the pictures are LOL

sometimes I can't make something out of the pictures, than it's really hard, but I was on a roll this week : D

Toulouse wrote:
Well, I have 3 that came out, but one of them, seems like it's pushing the others a bit. I have to get them removed, I know, but too afraid. I have to make an appointment when I get back from my ski trip and get them removed this year, I really don't want them to bother me as they are bothering me now. But I have something to clean my mouth with, it numbs the pain and I take ibuprofen when I really have no other choice than to take it

ouch!

Toulouse wrote:
Frannie wrote:
I do.. will have to look there again.. and thanks for the hint!!!!

You're very welcome!

Zoonie wrote:
Oh sorry BG I meant to respond about your teeth - sympathy, my ED is having the same problem right now and it's very painful Sad

Aww poor thing, she has my sympathy too then!

Paige<3 wrote:
hate toothaches!

Me too!

For me, it's quite bearable, sometimes it's hard to swallow, but now at this moment, I don't feel much pain, so it comes and it goes I guess.

Sad

Frannie wrote:
I couldn't do the hunt if it wasn't for participants like Bunny Girl who can make out what the pictures are LOL

So! *that's* your secret lol!

I have to go, the power has to be shut off for a while.

See you later on x

Good morning everyone

Phew! all done with the hunt this week now (with Huuuuuuugggeee thanks to my collaborating friends ) so might find a bit of time for being here too.

How's everyone?

Sorry to hear about your toothache Sophie...yuk! I missed the beginning but is it wisdom teeth? I had to have all four surgically removed when I was 21, got it all over and done with under general in the hospital and only took a week to recover.

Has Kijo gone to the doctor today for tests? If I don't see her tell her I wished her well please xx

sorry thought I had some time but i have to run....boss needs some stuff doing NOW!!!! Sad

well girls.. think I am going to go back to bed for an hour or so.. it's my best sleep of the day!!!

Thanks so much for your help BG... I am now done

sorry guys, had to run downstairs to help!

See you laters Zoon!

Dawn, yup, it's my wisdom teeth finding their way up lol, I have to get them surgically removed, but I'm frightened for the narcose actually

you're very welcome Frannie!

I "almost" called the manager to come cover for me the last last couple of hours.

i was the breakfast girl who was walking around crying while making food this morning.

See you later sweetie, take care!
I'll be going too now, try to get some studying done!

if there anyway 2 adjust the time here? I'm a lil confused bc its several hrs ahead of me.

Your Profile up at the top

Second tab in for Preferences, scroll down and time zone's there Smile

Good Morning!

I am having a strop, back in two secs to fill you in!7(not PS related btw)

Agh just saw the time gap in the last two posts, Frannie around this time if you come in and don't see me, send a PM, and I get notification to my email, which should tip me off! Smile

Marvin wrote:
if there anyway 2 adjust the time here? I'm a lil confused bc its several hrs ahead of me.

hellos10.png

Hi Audrey, do all the Mods use that copy and paste?

Marvin isn't here, so not likely to see your message, but if you ask Lea she knows about Marvin and so does Steve.

No idea why her link's corrupted to mine, as it hadn't used to

Oops language barrier Laughing

a sort of hybrid moan come tantrum come hissy fit?

You know that IMOM wasn't very happy at his last job, and that he didn't get on with the other people who worked there?

Well, as you probably also know, the company went bust.

A list of all the Creditors and how much they're owed has been circulated to everyone who's on that creditors list, including all ex employees, even though it reckons they're not owed anything (technically IMOM is owed, as he never got any holiday pay before he left, but he's chosen to walk away from that)

Now everyone has our home address
and someone rang IMOM at work today and said 'looked you up on Google Earth, blimey you must have loads of money, living where you live...have you got a swimming pool? have you got tennis courts?' etc. etc.

Bloody cheek!!!

Am not happy at all!

IMOM is very private and never discusses home life with work, not to any degree any way - let alone with the people he despised and didn't get on with.

oh that's nervy! And we all knowhow private you are... ED YD R... they shouldnot have released his name,much less address

It's stupid, they've put down all the employees and their home details and then a NIL value for money owing to them. And now every man and his dog can look everyone up if they want to.

The only saving grace is when you put in our postcode (zip code) to Google Earth it takes you a good way up the lane from our house, and IMOM just answered all the questions with 'Nope'

having the most delicious cup of soup. Robin made beef Barley soup this week. Just gets better every day

Oh no! and eek - Regina's BD today. I only logged on to PS to do the lottery - so I must go back and do the room for her!

regina = mona? she's not on my friend list anymore.. hmmm didn't even notice that until now

Zoonie wrote:
We have the bar open congratulations

but soup is always good too!

Robin is an excellent cook... and her forte is soup.. probably because she loves it so much herself

Yes, Regina with Mona, used to be HnyBny but joined here as OrangeLily, after her daughter I guess Smile

Just changing my Room 1.

I'm going to go for a bit... and let you change that room... will see you later on..have to run out and get cigarettes

good evening everyone

I guess I'm here on my own again - must be my luck in the evening Sad

hope you all doing great