Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frannie

2010 Chat - January (part 4)

Love the animation Kijo!!
I tried it yesterday, but didn't save my work, am going to occupy myself with it in a couple of days, just to try though!

No i agree all that moving, would be annoying. : D

I was just bored, you didnt really have to do anything with it, if you didnt please. : D

Oh, yes, were my instructions clear enough?? i know very little about all of it myself.

I just gave it a try, to see if I understood the 'manual' you wrote me ; )
Think it's something neat to do!

Toulouse wrote:
I'm one big lurker lol, if it's that obvious congratulations

Morning Zoonie! I'm okay-ish, my wisdom is finally coming through and that carries a lot of pain along. Woke up a couple of times because of that and hoping that it'll be better soon by the end of this week!

Say, I have a question for you, if I want to buy something from the C&G Reg, how do I do that?

Aaah lost my post - something has changed with the smilies, and it's repeated them and then gone back to my previousl page, so I lost what I typed!

Will redo it.

BTW song lyrics are not 'my songs', they're from whatever is playing on the radio as I log in to the forum congratulations

ok, ladies, I must leave a bit early tonight. I have a sick cat that I might be taking to the Dr tomorrow .....

love to you all!!

bye!!

Bye Tnaya!!!!! ♥️♥️♥️

ooh, Sorry Gill, my mistake. ; D

and nice BG! ; D
how fun it is to learn new things.

That's the animation I tried yesterday and it is pretty fast to learn lol, I love working with layers (okay, most of the times though). I was going to make one of her walking, see how funny that'd be, but that's nothing to do now lol

Its kind of neat. its just different cause you have to work out all the thought process before you animate.... a little backwards from the way I am used to wroking, but so far, so good!!!

I think I have to become more creative lol, I usually try things out and see how the outcome looks like and adjust until it looks good

Say sweetie, when do you get your results back? Or know more?

TanyaRC wrote:
ok, ladies, I must leave a bit early tonight. I have a sick cat that I might be taking to the Dr tomorrow .....

love to you all!!

bye!!

Bye Tanya, sorry to hear about the kitty, hope all is ok.

BG, I put a note about G/R trades on a Trading Thread in here.

So uhm, where do I ask lol, can I ask in the trading post or do I post it in the facebook group? Ashamed

Not until Monday (not soon enough) its especially painful today... not looking forward to doing breakfast.

Yeah Monday is still far away if you have to wait, I read something about not testing for RA?

Toulouse wrote:
So uhm, where do I ask lol, can I ask in the trading post or do I post it in the facebook group? Ashamed

How about you send a PM to my Facebook, I can keep lots of PMs there without having to delete Smile

Once we have a deal, I'll note it on Facebook and just put a note on here that it's owing.

Hopefully that wont upset the Admin here then?

Yeah I was looking over the list of blood test they are doing and the RA indicator test isn't checked.... : /

Well, hopefully the DR knows what he is doing. I just REALLY want to be better. only one more day of work this week thiough, so that is a plus.....

inu-kijo wrote:
Yeah I was looking over the list of blood test they are doing and the RA indicator test isn't checked.... : /

Well, hopefully the DR knows what he is doing. I just REALLY want to be better. only one more day of work this week thiough, so that is a plus.....

That's so strange they're not checking that, if your blood turns out okay, can you still ask for a recheck with the indicator? (just wondering you know)

i hope you get better soon sweetie, nothing as worse as having constant pains!

Me too, after yesterday being a bit better i was hoping for improvement... but now the knee is so swollen, even pain med can't make it move right.
I am to the point where i am getting overwhelmed and stressed out about it every time I think about it. : C

But, its time for me to go, so wish me the best of luck and hopefully I will make it back sometime this morning.

hello everyone

sorry I've been so busy at work last few days :rtfm: (not long to go till end of month) and just totally not in mood for anything once I get home Sad that I have been neglecting you. Ashamed

Hope all is fine, hope dinner with Kijo and Tanya went well and you guys had great time.

Kijo and BG - big day is approaching fast - hope all is going to plan.

must dash agian

Aaaw Bee sorry I missed you, I hope you're taking good care of yourself with all this rush at work!

See you later Kijo.
Strange I had very swollen knees which started to happen when I was carrying Miss YD, it hasn't happened for ages now, but can just flare occasionally. It's a weakness as out of the blue, either one or the other can just 'go' (kind of collapse on me) and then becomes swollen and painful.

I had lots of tests (including RA) and they never found out what was causing it!

I'll be back in a bit, need to make coffee, and go see the state of the G/R, plus do a couple of posts in the Winter Wish Upon A Star in the forum.

sorry guys, router crashed

see you in a bit sweetie, hope everything goes well!

Hi Bee, hope you're okay hun!

I'm still here, dragged my texts over here and revising a couple of things

I sent you one chair and a note about prices. I have to increase what's on the FB Group as that was done a long time ago, and the prices of items and coins earned has changed since then too.

Let me know what you think?

(My pc is lagging badly now, might need to reboot)

I'm lurking in the background doing other things. I need a new price structure for the surplus G/R items.

Hi Paige, and Frannie, I just mentioned coffee before - admit it, you were waiting in the wings congratulations

Toulouse wrote:
How are you?

good thanks , bit tired but oh well hru?

Zoonie wrote:
I'm lurking in the background doing other things. I need a new price structure for the surplus G/R items.

Hi Paige, and Frannie, I just mentioned coffee before - admit it, you were waiting in the wings congratulations

Hi Gill congratulations

Zoonie wrote:

I was! I was reading back a few pages... I really DO have that effect on you, eh?

hi Paige... Hi BG.. going crazy here looking for that one last item in the hunt

Morning Frannie! How are you?

I'm fine paige, just having toothache, but other than that I'm fine

I noticed the one you're looking for!
Let me have a look too, I'll let you know if I found one! (can't remember where I found mine)

sorry about the tooth... is it impacted? sometimes they just have to come out... daughter had two removed at a time.. twice

Toulouse wrote:
Frannie, do you have Mary & Zog on your list (big hint :p )?

I do.. will have to look there again.. and thanks for the hint!!!!

Oh sorry BG I meant to respond about your teeth - sympathy, my ED is having the same problem right now and it's very painful Sad

Frannie wrote:
hi Paige... Hi BG.. going crazy here looking for that one last item in the hunt

i tried to take part in the hunt , but its hard for me i dont have many neighbours, at least not ones that would have very old stuff or very new stuff :negative:

i have no idea whats with my typing ahh!

Toulouse wrote:
Morning Frannie! How are you?

I'm fine paige, just having toothache, but other than that I'm fine

hate toothaches!