Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

My New Phone Has Arrived!

YAY!!! I heard a knock knock at my front door this morning, it was the nice postman bringing my new phone!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulations

somebody is busy with their new phone!!! hahahahaha LaughingLaughingLaughing

transferring contacts.. taking new pics... checking out the new features...
congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulations

sorry Ashamed you were right though lol thats all i have been doing and ive got to go to work soon lol but i will post some pics later lol it even came with a 8GB memory card free lol so im well chuffed lol

im sure you will be playing with it at work... i love it when i get something new... just cant get enough of it!

wish i could play with it in work, i work in a supermarket and you can get the sack for carrying your phone on you while you are working Sad

congrats on the new phone!!!!! i'm always excited when i buy a new one!!!!!! the one I currently have I bought it to myself as a reward for passsing my drivers lisence exams!!!!

congratssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it when i get a new mobile!!!!!!!! and later on!!! even now i play and do things 129385r3845r7394 hours per day!!!!! BUT when it's new... my eyes are only for it... Ashamed

Lucky Strike wrote:
congratssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it when i get a new mobile!!!!!!!! and later on!!! even now i play and do things 129385r3845r7394 hours per day!!!!! BUT when it's new... my eyes are only for it... Ashamed

meeeee tooooooooooo......
i can't wait to get a new one (samsung, with touch screen and qwerty keyboard! )
which one did you get, gaia? Smile

I got the new SONY ERICSSON SATIO, i got mine from ebay, its like £500 in the shops, i got it for £240! hehe i love a bargin! x

wooohooo!! Yay Steph thats exciting Smile Hope you have nothing but good times with your new phone Smile So how did it go yesterday? All is well I hope congratulations

with dan?? nobody in work said anything to him which was weird, but we are not out of the woods yet, he could still get the sack when his probationary period is up

awww poor guy, that must have been hard. I really hope they don't hold his sickness against him.