Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
exo152

Need prayer for favor!!

Please pray for my son to have favor! He has been working a very dead end job for the last year. He has been faithful, put in long hours for minimum pay and the management has been horrible. But this last week he got news that a job was opening up in another town close to ours and he knows people who work there. They really like the boss and the working conditions, plus the pay is much better. He talked to the boss and submitted a resume to the hiring agency. The only problem is when the agency contacted his current employer. When he went in to work again, even though he had told his supervisor he was looking for a better job, the main boss met him at the door and basically chewed him out and told him if he wanted to keep his job there, he would have to forget pursuing the better job. He gave my son an ultimatum. If he pursued the other job, even if he didn't get it, he could forget working there. My son made the choice to pursue the other job, so now, as of today, he has no job.
Please pray that God would give our son favor with this man in charge of hiring for the good job. He is a Christian man, and we are asking God to influence him on our son's behalf, not just because the job is so much better, but this boss would even be a better Godly influence on our son. Thank you all so much!!

I speak God's Perfect Favour for your son regarding that job now! I speak that your son found favour in the eyes of the new boss, everybody who makes decision about hiring and that he got even better position and pay than he ever though he would get. He HAS Favour of God and it swings all doors wide open, in Jesus' Name! I forbid any evil forces to stand in the way of your son getting this new position Now, In Jesus Name. So Be it!

Thank you Astra.
My son was called from the hiring agency and was told the boss didn't think he had enough experience. He is devastated. So now he has no job. Please just pray that God give him favor and connections to get the right job and soon!

I totally understand the seriousness of your son's job situation. However do not get discouraged. The boss can always change his mind. Or the job can come in a way nobody ever expected. This is usually how things happen when I stand in faith.
I would like to share with you how my husband got an awesome job. He worked a dead end job with tons of overtime and tiny pay. It seemed like there is absolutely no way out of it. He's been trying for years with no results.
Then I decided to speak blessings and favour over him. Every morning on my way to work I would drive by his work and would speak this: "I speak God's blessings and favour over my husband. I speak that he found favour in his bosses eyes, in his co-workers and customers' eyes. I speak that he has favour and blessings in God's Eyes. I speak best job position into his life." I did it every single day and I was speaking it for about a month and had no clue as to where it will come from or what job it's going to be
In a month through word -of-mouth through people we never imagined possible it came - an opportunity to apply for an awesome job position for which my husband wasn't even trained but in the area of his expertise. He found favour of the bosses at this new job right away and won over many other candidates and it's been a blessing for 2 years now. He still says I want to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.
So keep on speaking blessings regardless. God always gets through though not always the way we expect it.
I am believing for your son.
Blessings!

Thank you! What an awesome testimony! Thank you for sharing and believing. We really felt like this job belongs to our son. There was just so much favor in working with the lady from the hiring agency. We are actually praying that the boss cannot find anyone that suits him and that God will keep bringing our son back to his remembrance. He already interviewed our son and told another guy who works there that our son had "so much potential". The guy told our son that and even he thought our son would be hired.
Who knows, perhaps someone else tried to block it?
Thank you again!

You're very welcome.
I thought this morning that your son can always write a "Thank You for the Interview" letter to the boss where he can thank him for the time and interview, that he appreciates the opportunity to speak to him. And this is also a perfect opportunity to counter any reservations the boss might have about him. Here you know it's experience issue, so your son can say that he is a very quick learner and is very very motivated. Show his enthusiasm. This plays big role in hiring decisions.
When I was applying for my current job I was interviewed by second in command boss and he wanted to hire me. After the second interview with the owner the preference was given to another person with more experience. I was crushed but I wrote a letter to the owner (snail mail letter, not email) thanking him for the interview and I emphasized how interested I was in that position etc etc. Couple months later there was another opening in the same department and I got hired. :-)