Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

I'm Shocked!!!!!!

Ok... For the first time in REALLY LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time i did all my active pet visits!

before i had 69-100 coins... after 147 active pets...

in total of 350(?-something like that) pets in total! LOL????

I'm excited!!!!!!!!! :shok: :shok: :shok: :dance4: :dance4: :dance4: :dance4: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :balls: :balls: :coolglasses: :coolglasses: :coolglasses:

Gaiamaiden wrote:
wow!!! what you going to do with the money hun??

Well... I think I'm gonna wait untill Monday!!! This is the first time in a looooooong time too that i have all that money at once! (reselling 999's NOT included! )

orik wrote:
well done

congratulations

Gaiamaiden wrote:
so is that after just one night? imagine what you would have after a week! lol xx

that would take a looong time....
believe me, i tried congratulations

for a week, and 117 friends a day, about 12000, i think...

tweet40 wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:
so is that after just one night? imagine what you would have after a week! lol xx

that would take a looong time....
believe me, i tried congratulations

for a week, and 117 friends a day, about 12000, i think...

i made about 4500... so... 30000... Ashamed without visiting aaaaaaaaaall the pet (only the actives) and not doing aaall washing-brushing... BUT there's noooooooooooo way i can do that...

Chiaretta wrote:
wooow, that's a lot of coins! i think Malù visits 20 persons per day XD

like i said... noooooooooo way i'm visiting 150 approx. pets pet day!!!! Ashamed

Wow! Congrats! Mine i have like 170 active, including the nonactive it will be something like 350+,b4 i used to visit them all and clean and play with them. But after i reached level 47, im only visiting the active ones. Its pretty hard and tiring if u visit them all. But as stated,i have to visit the actives as its mandatory,lol...i need to collect the coins for my everdearest FAD comp and giveaway prizes

chay wrote:
Wow! Congrats! Mine i have like 170 active, including the nonactive it will be something like 350+,b4 i used to visit them all and clean and play with them. But after i reached level 47, im only visiting the active ones. Its pretty hard and tiring if u visit them all. But as stated,i have to visit the actives as its mandatory,lol...i need to collect the coins for my everdearest FAD comp and giveaway prizes

wow!i have only 50 actives

chay wrote:

you're a great person! you know that right??? congratulations

orik wrote:
chay wrote:

wow!i have only 50 actives

i have A LOT actives pets from peopleo on this forum and from some trades congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

it's really helpful!

Guest Guest
yep its hard going only do the active ones now i deleted nearly all the none actives as it wasnt worth visiting whats annoying is the first lot of actives are 30 coins then it goes to 20 coins and none active are only 5 coins not very good !!! and the lottery wheel hasnt done me any favours either still not getting past 180 coins

awesome!

I try to always do all my visits :)this week has been a tough week,so just done a couple visits on the most active pets lol

you have some hard earned money now,doll yay!

Monina wrote:
wow congratulations
cool congratulations

I only have 70 active friends in pet society Smile

i used to have 10..

nettybowman wrote:
yep its hard going only do the active ones now i deleted nearly all the none actives as it wasnt worth visiting whats annoying is the first lot of actives are 30 coins then it goes to 20 coins and none active are only 5 coins not very good !!! and the lottery wheel hasnt done me any favours either still not getting past 180 coins

me too! well today or yesterday i got 300!!!

Fashionista wrote:
i only have like 15 active!!!!! and 60 friends in total!!!!!!! :happy:

i used to be like that

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
awesome!

I try to always do all my visits :)this week has been a tough week,so just done a couple visits on the most active pets lol

you have some hard earned money now,doll yay!

congratulations money i just spent on my new rooms!!!!!!