Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheWhiteShadow

Alligators

I was part of a military unit, although I was definitely the weakest person on the team. The group seemed to be some elite unit.

There were a few scenes of combat, although we seemed to be on another mission that wasn't focused on direct combat. I'm not sure what it was.

In one specific scene, I was on a boat with a few teammates travelling through alligator-infested waters. One of the guys in the group (this huge, strong guy...also a bit on the crazy side) got into the water as the boat was moving, holding on to the front of the boat with one hand. As we moved through the water, he engaged an alligator, and the two went under the water to fight. At first, the guys with me were confident that the strong guy wouldn't have a problem. However, a little time passed, and he didn't surface. I reached my arm into the water and, one-handed, pulled out a second full-sized alligator. At this, the driver of the boat said, "There's a tent" or "They've got a tent" - something like that. Basically, it told us that there was a group of alligators all collected in one spot, so the strong guy was dealing with a lot of them - not just one like we thought. We stopped the boat and backed up a bit to help him.

This seems like it really could be the group here. I'm wondering if the crazy one is me or Dee.

Well, it is definitely the site then, but NO WAY!!! You do a great job interpreting dreams, Mark!

I'm not sure on that one. The person wasn't like...the leader of our unit or anything, so I would say that the person wasn't you. You'd likely be the one driving the boat.

Let's be careful on the Twins dream.
I don't know how to describe it, but I have a weird feeling about it all. I wonder if that's what the Alligator dream is about.