Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheWhiteShadow

Thorn In Side

/t21323-thorn-in-my-side

Could someone take a look at this one? I was thinking that this is about a future behavior in the dreamer's child that's brought on by a spiritual influence. I could be way off - and, of course, the child may not be literal. The details make me think that the "thorn" isn't something physical.

Ok, my thoughts are a similar but a little different.   I think that you could very well be spot on Mark.  Keep in mind, Im a little out of practice bc I haven't been here much.  Instead of a spiritual influence, Im wondering if this could be about possible food allergies or sensitivities of her son?  Sometimes food sensitivities can effect our kids' behavior.  The dyes in many of the processed foods now days, have been known to cause attention disorders, or hyper activity in kids. She seemed like she was going to discipline  the child, until she noticed something that could have been causing the behavior.  The fact that there wasn't any blood, seems like it was a good thing to me.  An easy fix, no permanent damage.  I think this dream could be to just bring something to her attention, for her to take a closer look at something she didn't notice before.  It seemed painless, and she was able to quickly remove these things from his side.  Perhaps if she is struggling with his behavior, or does in the future, perhaps all she would need to do is to remove few things removed from his diet.

I could be out in left field with the food sensitivities though....just what came to mind when I read the dream. Maybe Im leaning this way because the theme was this happened after they had dinner.

Let me know your thoughts after reading my response. =)

Daisy, Please interpret the dream with the above interpretation.  It goes well with the scripture that Mark supplied and it gives her areas to think about other than the spiritual.

Thank you both for helping on this.

I agree that your interpretation, Daisy, fits perfectly with her dream and will give her an example of what to watch for when the manifestation takes place.

And thank you, Mia, for stepping in and clarifying what it was I was trying to say to the dreamer - you said it much better. :)