Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daisy

Caffeine consumption effecting dreaming?????

Hi all!!  Ok honestly, I haven't been dreaming very much lately until just recently.  I started cutting back my caffeine consumption slowly so that I can do a detox for my liver.  Right now, I am on half caffeine that I am usually used to.  I am seeing how much better I feel, and how less anxious I am while not drinking as much caffeine.  Im going to continue to cut back until Im off of it all together for the detox.  Im sleeping SO much better!  I didn't even realize that I wasn't getting as great of quality of sleep!  Anyways, I feel like I am dreaming MUCH MUCH more!!!  Have any of you noticed this link with over caffinating vs. not dreaming as often??? Just wondering if Im alone in this discovery? Once my detox is over, Im convinced that decaf will be the way to go for me, if I need that coffee taste in the future. :donut:

Also, check out my latest post when you guys get a chance!  Im kind of blown away still about how the timing of this manifested so quickly-the same day!!  Im praising God for protecting my niece, and that my sister took heed!!  

Hope you all are doing great!!!! happy dance

yep Flower Power things are ramping up, im not caffein free but i know wat u mean,,, :donut: ''but the coffe was just sittg there by itself,, what else kud i do?'' ROTFL