Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Notice to all Members using Playfish Games on Facebook

Due to Facebook changes daily notifications that tell you about the latest items, free gifts, coins, etc will be dropped soon. Boo. But over the next few weeks you'll see the above message on Facebook.

Even though you already receive our emails when you see the above message you need to click 'Yes, share my email' to continue receiving the Pet Society newsletter which is always packed with even more exclusive content tips and fun than the old notifications! To say thanks for the extra effort we will give you 1000 bonus coins!

(Please note we'll be manually adding your 1,000 coins so bear with us as an email will arrive soon with your coins)

For anyone who pressed 'no' like me, here are hte instructions on how to fix it Smile

1) In the blue bar at the top, go under settings>account settings > notifications tab> other applications at the bottom> tick the boxes of whatever game you want to recieve email to Smile

i didn't press anything..
now i pressed yes...

and what's with the 1000 coins?
i don't get it...

Mangoberri wrote:
For anyone who pressed 'no' like me, here are hte instructions on how to fix it Smile

1) In the blue bar at the top, go under settings>account settings > notifications tab> other applications at the bottom> tick the boxes of whatever game you want to recieve email to Smile

Thank you! Smile

Mangoberri wrote:

Thanks Mango for sharing this ...esp with me !!! LaughingLaughingLaughing

Mangoberri wrote:

Thx for the notice Smile
But is it OK if we press "yes"
Did it save to trust our email to PF?

Mangoberri wrote:

i just thinm it is not the same because i have clik yes in ps to day but no in rc and cs yesterday before i now this here and when i do like you say ps was not tick of so maby it is not the same? but when i clik yes in ps today i not got the 1000 coins im a littel confuse about it

They said it would take a while to get the coins in because they have to do it manually into everybody's account.